Which LED TV from Jakarta ?

pepps3484

Disciple
One of my friend is visiting Jakarta and I am planning to get 1 LED TV through him, but I am confused. Please help me answering below questions:

1. Which company provides International warranty on TV's , Samsung, LG or Sony ? This is of more priority.

2. Which model(32") to choose from which lies in 25 K range ? I have listed some models :

Sony 32NX520

Samsung UA32D5000PRMXL

LG 32LV3730

It will be good If any other good model can be suggested?

Emperor said:
... better buy from India & no hassle if need support latter

I am getting Samsung UA32D5000 in 19 K which in India is around 35 K+.Also I am in need of two TV's which makes me a saving of more than 30 K.

Do check with Customs related issues. Getting 2 LCDTv will be a problem and will offset the gains .

Also I dont think all three listed by you provide International warranty.

pepps3484 said:
I am getting Samsung UA32D5000 in 19 K which in India is around 35 K+.Also I am in need of two TV's which makes me a saving of more than 30 K.

..ohh.. my bad .. this is huge difference... but just check custom duties & other taxes (if any) didn't narrow the difference.

Just wondering what is import duty & taxes in India that makes Samsung to sell same product with nearly double the price compare to Jakarta?

^^ I am not sure about the import duty and taxes they face...but currently 2 of my friends are there and hence getting 2 without paying any customs :)

Looks like from ?dOuBtFiRe?'s reply that International warranty won't be provided....Anyways I am ready to sacrifice the same considering huge difference

Back