Which Multi-host provider/downloader do you prefer?

Can you explain more about how their limits work.

i purchased 200GB,it means i can download 400GB if i download(actually they download to their server from file hosting services,i can download from them at any time...) only in happy hours (5:30AM to 1:30AM) they will count only 50% traffic.it means if you download 2Gb then they will deduct only 1GB from your account in happy hours...you can schedule files to be downloaded in happy hours and they will automatically be downloaded to their server and ready for you to download,and this downloaded file will be valid for 24 hours(you can download it in that time)...else you can download immediately too but in that case full 2GB traffic will be deducted,unless you are in the happy hours time frame...

and they count only traffic from file host services(Uploaded,RapidGator etc) to their servers and not from their servers to you...it means you can download a single file multiple times and it wont affect your available traffic...but if you abuse their system then of course they can block our account..

they also give you 10% extra bandwidth....so for 200GB purchase i will get 20GB bonus...but i will get that only when i have used my bandwidth...they will award me 2GB for every 20GB use.

So you paid 1k for just 220/440 GB considering you will download one file only once. Isn't that quite expensive.

I paid €50 for 1 year membership at Premiumize.me which entitles me to at least 220GB downloads per week and another 190GB of torrents per week. Add to that Usenet and VPN that I can use free of cost as well.

depends on your usage...i download a max of 30GB/month from file hosting sites and for torrents i dont need anything other than utorrent...so 400GB will last for a year foe me..1year for 1000Rs is very cheap....what is the point of 220Gb per week when you dont download that much.specially with the broadband speed we get in india...so for me no premium is VFM.
you can buy monthly package too at nopremium which gives you 15*30=450GB or 30*30GB(happy hours) =900GB per month.

and what you mean by one file only once?...when i have downloaded a file why would i want to download the same file again? actually i can within 24 hours but why would i?

so if you are a BULK downloader then monthly package will always be good for you....i calculated and if i download less than 70GB per month then monthly package would be a loss for me...

depends on your usage...i download a max of 30GB/month from file hosting sites and for torrents i dont need anything other than utorrent...so 400GB will last for a year foe me..1year for 1000Rs is very cheap....what is the point of 220Gb per week when you dont download that much.specially with the broadband speed we get in india...so for me no premium is VFM.
you can buy monthly package too at nopremium which gives you 15*30=450GB or 30*30GB(happy hours) =900GB per month.

and what you mean by one file only once?...when i have downloaded a file why would i want to download the same file again? actually i can within 24 hours but why would i?

so if you are a BULK downloader then monthly package will always be good for you....i calculated and if i download less than 70GB per month then monthly package would be a loss for me...

Ah. Then this makes more sense for you. I download around 10-15GB daily. I mentioned 1 file once because you had suggested that you can download one file any no of times from their server to your PC without it affecting your usage statistics.

10-15GB daily,Wowwww...for that much obviously yearly plan will be good...data plans are for those who dont download that much.

are you in India?which BB plan?
and how is the torrent performance on premiumze?and why would you want to use online torrent downloaders unless you are in a country where MPAA can sue you for downloading torrents.

10-15GB daily,Wowwww...for that much obviously yearly plan will be good...data plans are for those who dont download that much.

are you in India?which BB plan?
and how is the torrent performance on premiumze?and why would you want to use online torrent downloaders unless you are in a country where MPAA can sue you for downloading torrents.

I am in India only and using Reliance 4 MBPS unlimited.
I use the torrent downloading feature for torrents with very few seeders. The torrent downloader at Premiumize is still in beta so they don't offer any other functionality than just straight downloading yet. Also since I get more consistent speeds downloading from Premiumize I prefer that over the fluctuating speeds of torrents.

I am in India only and using Reliance 4 MBPS unlimited.
I use the torrent downloading feature for torrents with very few seeders. The torrent downloader at Premiumize is still in beta so they don't offer any other functionality than just straight downloading yet. Also since I get more consistent speeds downloading from Premiumize I prefer that over the fluctuating speeds of torrents.

yes,few seeder torrents can be pain in the a$$.
for that i use furk.net .great site for torrent downloads...allows 1GB/day download for FREE users and much more for paid,which is more than enough for me as i download good seeder torrents directly in utorrent and put less seeders on furk.net...anyway the amount you download premiumze is the best option for you..

no idea how you manage ,i download only 50-60 GB per month and end up having HDD storage issue every year :(

yes,few seeder torrents can be pain in the a$$.
for that i use furk.net .great site for torrent downloads...allows 1GB/day download for FREE users and much more for paid,which is more than enough for me as i download good seeder torrents directly in utorrent and put less seeders on furk.net...anyway the amount you download premiumze is the best option for you..

no idea how you manage ,i download only 50-60 GB per month and end up having HDD storage issue every year :(

Lol. I keep buying HDDs. Have bought 8TB this year alone. Also I don't keep all the movies I download. Only those that I think I will watch again, I keep. All the movies I download are Full Bluray so that alone take around 2-3 days to download.
It is ironic that even after having 16 times the speed the downloading time for a movie has remained the same as we have moved from 700mb aXXo rips to 45GB Full Blurays.

It is ironic that even after having 16 times the speed the downloading time for a movie has remained the same as we have moved from 700mb aXXo rips to 45GB Full Blurays.
haha.that is so true.In college i used to download axxo rips and they were supposed to be the best quality available.but now we have 100 formats to choose from,things were simple back then :)
anyway i feel like 1080p is overkill.720p is the most i go to when i want something in HD.there is not much difference between 720p and 1080p quality wise(but a LOT in size),at least not what we can see with current available graphics cards and screen resolutions available for monitors.in future may be.

i am used to too...but english interface would be great :)
and yes happy hours is what that makes it so cheap and it is from 5:30AM to 1:30PM IST:)
how did you chat with them,in english? or polish :D
lol they will start chating in polish... but when i start in english they would reply in funny broken English.
and if anybody planning to buy any services from them then please use my referral link..
http://www.nopremium.pl/?ref=devilsmind

don't go for real debrid,
I already have bad experienced about their service,
on real debrid they have forum so that u can complain about their service and support, but they don't even care about our complaining, the moderator also very rude and give bad response, it have been a week torrent service down, and what moderator said is to wait....
believe me you will regret if you choose real debrid, maybe you should check for other such zevera, all debrid, premiumize.me, or zbigz.

nopremium.pl is very good. I have using it since I saw it being mentioned here. They have data plans which are very good for me since I need to use it only occasionally.

What does the Nopremium happy hour convert to here in india? I mean the time slot? Also if I put all the files I want to download, like say all 30 links amounting to 20gb in this slot, they will be charged half usage? Hope I got this correct.

Their data plans seem convenient assuming 1pln=Rs20, Or is the exchange rate more?[DOUBLEPOST=1391420740][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, how do you download the files? Ftp or http direct downloads?

What does the Nopremium happy hour convert to here in india? I mean the time slot? Also if I put all the files I want to download, like say all 30 links amounting to 20gb in this slot, they will be charged half usage? Hope I got this correct.

Their data plans seem convenient assuming 1pln=Rs20, Or is the exchange rate more?[DOUBLEPOST=1391420740][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, how do you download the files? Ftp or http direct downloads?
IIRC, happy hours are between 7 AM to 1 PM IST. Even if you add a file in non happy hours, there is an option to schedule it to be downloaded in the next happy hour. Yes, only half of the usage will be counted. Download is through http. Files are stored for 24 hours AFAIK. Also, not sure if it is only for me but as soon as I bought the package. there was a special offer displayed that for the next 10 minutes, I could buy any package at 50% of its price, so maybe try buying a smaller package first and then if it shows this offer, you could buy another one.

Hello all, i have been using zevera for some time now and am satisfied.

It has its up and downs but in general it maintains a standard and is a lot cheaper than premiumize.me

IIRC, happy hours are between 7 AM to 1 PM IST. Even if you add a file in non happy hours, there is an option to schedule it to be downloaded in the next happy hour. Yes, only half of the usage will be counted. Download is through http. Files are stored for 24 hours AFAIK. Also, not sure if it is only for me but as soon as I bought the package. there was a special offer displayed that for the next 10 minutes, I could buy any package at 50% of its price, so maybe try buying a smaller package first and then if it shows this offer, you could buy another one.
Thanks mate, How did you pay for it?

The 2Gb plan doesnt have many options, so went for the 30GB but the option is only credit card, no SBI debit card. Now stuck -_-

Last edited:
Thanks mate, How did you pay for it?

The 2Gb plan doesnt have many options, so went for the 30GB but the option is only credit card, no SBI debit card. Now stuck -_-
I am not aware of any options of 2gb or 30gb, i think the best option is the 300gb or the lifetime access.
The way i paid was through Paypal but from what i see zevera.com supports numerous ways to pay like
BitCoin
DebitCard(dunno which are supported)
PaySafe
WebMoney
Alipay
and Paypal(which i used)

oh and now i see there are even more ways to pay through country based resellers
unfortunately to able to see em you have to register(its free though)

Back