Which Multi-host provider/downloader do you prefer?

I just didnt proceed. Will do it after a few days, dont require it right now. Using a Telnet restart script to restart the modem and get a new IP for a few files each day.

instead of restarting modem why dont you use pppoe connection on system itself and remove user/pass from router..that would be more quick.

Got NoPremium.pl account for 30 gb to test. But I dont see the option to schedule download for Happy Hours :| Cant get it to work with Jdownloader2 either :|

Nopremium.pl is the best 350 bucks I've ever spent.

With Chrome's auto translation and their plugin, downloading is breeze. I just keep adding links all day and qued for the happy hours and download next day as most aren't urgently needed.

Infact letitbit seems to be blocked in India, and their plugin just shows up on the blank page :D

Now if only they can keep the files for maybe 2-3days more or maybe a plugin that just directly queues up files for happy hour.. It would be awesome.

Been using Alldebrid since years (without any issues). Any difference when compared to Nopremium.pl ?[DOUBLEPOST=1405180223][/DOUBLEPOST]Does Nopremium.pl work with Oboom/Fileboom ?

Been using Alldebrid since years (without any issues). Any difference when compared to Nopremium.pl ?[DOUBLEPOST=1405180223][/DOUBLEPOST]Does Nopremium.pl work with Oboom/Fileboom ?
What do you download? I don't know about those. Send me a link in PM for both and i'l tell you.

I mostly do rapidgator and a few others. Bought 30gb of data (only half is counted during happyhours.) that can be used whenever. Also they ahve offers when they double that for a certain time. Try to buy during that time.

What do you download? I don't know about those. Send me a link in PM for both and i'l tell you.

I mostly do rapidgator and a few others. Bought 30gb of data (only half is counted during happyhours.) that can be used whenever. Also they ahve offers when they double that for a certain time. Try to buy during that time.
Sent you a couple of links. Thanks ! :)

I have used both, there isnt a lot of difference. All debrid probably supports more hosts. But I download only sporadically, so for me, the data based plans that nopremium gives are awesome. I bought the 100 GB + 10GB pack in October last year and still have 60 GB left.

Well i dont use multi host for one of my official website relating professional website design service. As with multi hosting i haven't chosen any of the service providers. But as with single hosting i prefer Go daddy.

I am using Linksnappy it is a good Multi Download host provider you can easily contact one of their resellers in India for easy payments rather than all the PP headache i tried realdebrid also but the hosts were way too limited at that time

I am using zevera as a multihoster service, it supports many hosters (more than 100 i think) and it's more stable compared with other multihosters.

Back