Which Multi-host provider/downloader do you prefer?

Yes, nitroflare is not supported from the multihosters services right now. I tried zevera and i am very pleased with the variety of filehosts which supported. UL, rapidgator, uploadable works great but still nitroflare is offline i think.

any bandwidth based torrent/premium downloader list available?
Like you can purchase 100 gb transfer irrespective of time limit of 1 month etc?

yes, nopremium.pl. The interface is in polish but google translate works very well. I had purchased 100GB (+10GB free) around an year back. Still have used only half of it.

I am using nopremium.pl, cheap and support lot of hosts with high speed, only problem is its polish.. i had to use google translate. previously i had used all those Debrids and its cousins, nothing else comes close to nopremium in terms of VFM.. they provide block accounts without expiry/timelimit, thats the reason im still using it for nearly 2 years now!!

yes, nopremium.pl. The interface is in polish but google translate works very well. I had purchased 100GB (+10GB free) around an year back. Still have used only half of it.

Check first if Nopremium supports the hosts that you want to use.

Nopremium does not give option to recharge now and they have lost hosts like rapidgator. So, which new multi-host provider are you guys using now?

I am still using nopremium.pl. I dont use rapidgator. I am not sure what you mean by does not give option to recharge now.

I am still using nopremium.pl. I dont use rapidgator. I am not sure what you mean by does not give option to recharge now.

Nopremium no longer gives any mode of International payment, so you cannot recharge/Add any new data pack like 30GB, 100GB etc. Also, the Rapidgator host is mentioned on the website but does not work and has not worked in a long time.

I'm using aldebrid. I'm using a time based plan so I can download how much ever I want for 30 days. Pretty cheap too.

All Debrid looks like a decent option with its 4 Euro/ 30 Days pack but i was looking more at a cheap Data pack like Nopremium used to offer like 30GB, 100GB, No expiry limit.

Two Multihosts which i can see offering Data plans are Zevera (50GB at 13 USD) and downloader.guru (10GB/30GB/100GB at 3/5/10 USD). But don't know about their performance.

aldebrid has 9euro 90 days plan. That will be more than enough. IF your host is supported.

With mega Im getting just 500~700kbps with aldebrid whereas with turbobit, Im getting 2~3 MBps speed.

aldebrid has 9euro 90 days plan. That will be more than enough. IF your host is supported.

With mega Im getting just 500~700kbps with aldebrid whereas with turbobit, Im getting 2~3 MBps speed.

All Debrid is a good option for time based plans if you need to download heavy loads of data, i was looking at Data based plans as you don't need to pay every few months and it is best suited for low data usage scenarios. This was the reason many people here opted for nopremium as you can stash some data and then use it for 1-2 years.

Downloader.guru with its 10GB/30GB/100GB at 3/5/10 USD sounds tempting, anyone tried downloader.guru here?

Anyone having a debrid account? Need some help to download a pdf from nitroflare, free download is painfully restricted to 20kbps.
Thanks

Back