Which Multi-host provider/downloader do you prefer?

Hi guys,
I was wondering whether any of you use the services of any of the multi-host providers like All-Debrid, Real-Debrid, Premiumize or Zevera.
I tried Real-Debrid (15 days) as well as Premiumize (free 7 day trial) and found both of them to be pretty good. Online reviews seem to rate Premiumize above the Debrids but I couldn't find any Indian resellers for Premiumize in India.

Which mulit-host provider do you people use, if any?

i don't use multi-host as all of the hosts don't work at a given time. previously i was using uploaded, but it was banned in india and i didn't wanted to spend extra money on a VPN.

so now using netload

Hi guys,
I was wondering whether any of you use the services of any of the multi-host providers like All-Debrid, Real-Debrid, Premiumize or Zevera.
I tried Real-Debrid (15 days) as well as Premiumize (free 7 day trial) and found both of them to be pretty good. Online reviews seem to rate Premiumize above the Debrids but I couldn't find any Indian resellers for Premiumize in India.

Which mulit-host provider do you people use, if any?

how did you pay for real-debrid?i dont have CreditCard,only debit card.any option for me for Real-debrid or alldebrid?
I tried resellers options but the price difference between the official website and reseller website is at least 40-50% extra on reseller.that's a loot. :(

and i would suggest rapidgen.net ,I havent used their premium service,just used their free service couple of years back.was pretty good for free.they are cheap but support only a few hosts but right now only uploaded and rapidgator are main hosts and rapidgen supports those :)
PS: http://rapidgen.net/ seems to be down right now :(

I use all-debrid, their service is very good. They also have torrent support.

@newuser90 - The difference isnt that much. On alldebrid.com the 6 month premium account is for 16 euros which comes to about 1357, add servicing charges etc. it would come to ~1400. hotfilepremiumstore is selling it for 1650. Seems reasonable to me.

I have been using Premiumize.me for past 4 months with zero issues till date. They seem expensive in front of other prices mentioned above. I paid for their service by Bitcoin which I bought off eBay. Cost was 3500 for 6 months membership. Best thing about them is I can use Pandora while in India both on desktop and mobile.

I use all-debrid, their service is very good. They also have torrent support.

@newuser90 - The difference isnt that much. On alldebrid.com the 6 month premium account is for 16 euros which comes to about 1357, add servicing charges etc. it would come to ~1400. hotfilepremiumstore is selling it for 1650. Seems reasonable to me.
for 3 months it comes out to 40% i guess :(

and alldebrid and everyone likes dont support depositfiles,right?
I have not seen any premium link generator for depositfiles,may be depositfiles block bulk downloaders quickly.

Premiumize really do take their name seriously. They charge 100% more than their competition. 3500/- vs 1650!

I was already paying 700 a month for Netload, so it seemed a better alternative. Also I had heard bad things about All-debrid and Redebrid but didn't see any such news about Premiumize. So it naturally felt the better choice. It would have been cheaper had I used my credit card instead of Bitcoin.

I am using nopremium.pl, cheap and support lot of hosts with high speed, only problem is its polish.. i had to use google translate. previously i had used all those Debrids and its cousins, nothing else comes close to nopremium in terms of VFM.. they provide block accounts without expiry/timelimit, thats the reason im still using it for nearly 2 years now!!

Last edited:
I am using nopremium.pl, cheap and support lot of hosts with high speed, only problem is its polish.. i had to use google translate. previously i had used all those Debrids and its cousins, nothing else comes close to nopremium in terms of VFM.. they provide block accounts without expiry/timelimit, thats the reason im still using it for nearly 2 years now!!

how did you pay them? i dont have credit card,only debit card :(

i am trying to browse that site but almost impossible without translation...i dont understand is it that hard to add english language option to your site?

Nopremium seems to have an odd mechanism (unsure if it's the same for all as not all provide block accounts). But if I have purchased a block account and say I start downloading a 500mb file but actually download only 15mb and then decide to cancel the download, it would still deduct 500 mb from my block account. I guess the logic is that the file is first saved to the nopremium server from the original hosting site.. But still, if I am actually downloading just 15 MB, shouldn't they just be deducting 15 MB from the account total.

Bought another 1 year membership with Premiumize.me for €50. They now offer torrent downloading and VPN services as well.

@ newuser990 -
their payment option is a bit tricky, i have a credit card and i pay by that. what i like is their block accounts are very chaep, and they have happy hours in which download would be counted as half of the original size.

Last edited:
@ newuser990 -
their payment option is a bit tricky, i have a credit card and i pay by that. what i like is their block accounts are very chaep, and they have happy hours in which download would be counted as half of the original size.

i tried my debit card and it worked!!!!!

yes they are the cheapest in the market..i bought 200GB+20 pack for 49.99PLS(==1000 Rs)

when i visited the site immediately after making the purchase they displayed me an offer in which i will get double amount for same price...like for extra 1000rs i will get 400GB but there was a timer going on and it was valid for 7 minutes or so only...i took time to decide and it expired :(

so if anyone is buying their pack ,then jump to grab their offer if you see it (in polish language,so keep google tranalator open)

yes they are the cheapest in the market..i bought 200GB+20 pack for 49.99PLS(==1000 Rs)

when i visited the site immediately after making the purchase they displayed me an offer in which i will get double amount for same price...like for extra 1000rs i will get 400GB but there was a timer going on and it was valid for 7 minutes or so only...i took time to decide and it expired :(

so if anyone is buying their pack ,then jump to grab their offer if you see it (in polish language,so keep google tranalator open)

as i told before they are the cheapest and now u can utilize more out of it if u download in the happy hours which starts from around 4 in the morning till 1 pm afternoon everyday where u can also queue the files on their servers and download them later with in 24 hours..and your download will be counted as half of the original file size.
Now im used to their website interface that i don't need a translator now and last week i chat with the customer service regarding the English option and they told it will be implemented in a month or two..

Can you explain more about how their limits work.

Now im used to their website interface that i don't need a translator now and last week i chat with the customer service regarding the English option and they told it will be implemented in a month or two..

i am used to too...but english interface would be great :)
and yes happy hours is what that makes it so cheap and it is from 5:30AM to 1:30PM IST:)
how did you chat with them,in english? or polish :D

Back