Security Software Which password manager is the best?

adventureguy

Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Hyderabad
I'm looking for a password manager (free/paid) which works well on opera and android. Currently using lastpass and want to know If I can do any better before buying the pro version

puns

Section Mod
Mar 24, 2005
New Delhi
Lastpass premium is the best way to go about.
I personally use a google doc with everything in there.
For websites, browser stored passwords work good

Faraz

Adept
Sep 18, 2009
Bhopal
+1 to LastPass. Using the ad-supported version. Haven't seen a single ad on mobile.

paarkhi

Veteran
Mar 26, 2010
+1 to Lastpass, using free version on PC and android

k_m_Arya

Disciple
Nov 13, 2015
Chennai
+1 For lastpass using it for 5 months now no complaints. Also checkout authy for 2fa on Android.

viktik

Disciple
Oct 10, 2013
lastpass is most secure.
i have been using it for more than 7 years.

thedeadghost

Disciple
Oct 21, 2009
keeppass available for both pc and andriod. Been using it since a long time now.

raksrules

Elite
Aug 30, 2007
Mumbai
Reopening (sort of) this thread. I have been using LastPass since last few years and it works very well and with the iOS 12 integration, it is even better now as I don't have to open the LastPass app and copy passwords.
Does anyone here use the premium version of LastPass ? If yes, can you please let me know what it offers compared to free one?

nRiTeCh

If you can see the green dot, I'm online ;-)
Veteran
Reopening (sort of) this thread. I have been using LastPass since last few years and it works very well and with the iOS 12 integration, it is even better now as I don't have to open the LastPass app and copy passwords.
Does anyone here use the premium version of LastPass ? If yes, can you please let me know what it offers compared to free one?
Lo;! They say the premium ones can be used cross platform and mixed devices like tab, phones android, bb, ios and pc. But I'm using same account on android + pc. There isnt any necessary benefit for premium imo.

raksrules

Elite
Aug 30, 2007
Mumbai
Lo;! They say the premium ones can be used cross platform and mixed devices like tab, phones android, bb, ios and pc. But I'm using same account on android + pc. There isnt any necessary benefit for premium imo.
Right. I am using Free LastPass and have it installed on PC as chrome extension and my iPhone and it works fine.

ReVo_007

#techie
Section Mod
Apr 28, 2010
Kolkata
I recently shifted to bitwarden, it is pretty neat. I moved away from LastPass and I like it here. Did not explore the complete set of features but LastPass was not working properly on firefox and so I moved on and did not look back.

Reactions: Crazy_Eddy

rajil.s

Adept
Apr 19, 2011
Keepass on Linux and keepass2android on mobile AND yubikey

Last edited: