Security Software Which password manager is the best?

adventureguy

Skilled
I'm looking for a password manager (free/paid) which works well on opera and android. Currently using lastpass and want to know If I can do any better before buying the pro version

Lastpass premium is the best way to go about.
I personally use a google doc with everything in there.
For websites, browser stored passwords work good

Reopening (sort of) this thread. I have been using LastPass since last few years and it works very well and with the iOS 12 integration, it is even better now as I don't have to open the LastPass app and copy passwords.
Does anyone here use the premium version of LastPass ? If yes, can you please let me know what it offers compared to free one?

Reopening (sort of) this thread. I have been using LastPass since last few years and it works very well and with the iOS 12 integration, it is even better now as I don't have to open the LastPass app and copy passwords.
Does anyone here use the premium version of LastPass ? If yes, can you please let me know what it offers compared to free one?
Lo;! They say the premium ones can be used cross platform and mixed devices like tab, phones android, bb, ios and pc. But I'm using same account on android + pc. There isnt any necessary benefit for premium imo.

Lo;! They say the premium ones can be used cross platform and mixed devices like tab, phones android, bb, ios and pc. But I'm using same account on android + pc. There isnt any necessary benefit for premium imo.

Right. I am using Free LastPass and have it installed on PC as chrome extension and my iPhone and it works fine.

I recently shifted to bitwarden, it is pretty neat. I moved away from LastPass and I like it here. Did not explore the complete set of features but LastPass was not working properly on firefox and so I moved on and did not look back.

... use browser
I don’t use a password manager. ( I have my own patterns of password which I memorize).

I use chrome and built in manager for all timepass sites. I was shocked that once chrome prompted me to change username and password as those combinations were part of a data breach.

So google reads our password/username and saved as plaintext in their server ?

Back