Which programmimg to learn for a complete beginner ?

There is no pre requisite. It will be good if you have HTML knowledge also.

Let us C by Yashwant Kanetkar.

Don't fret too much over which language to go with, programming is a way of thinking and solving problems using a machine and that's what you should concentrate on learning.
Every programmer makes a switch from one language to another. Just get the basics right and you will be good to go.

+1 @Shubham1401
Focus on the basics of programming. Try to think analytically in terms on solving the problem first than actually writing the code.
From my experience, all the programming languages are the same in one way or the other. And with the competitive market you will have to be flexoble to switch from one language to another. It is then when the basics help you keep alive.
Take a problem, write algorithms for it. Then transform that to a program.
You can start with C followed by JAVA. If interested in front end technologies then start with HTML and Javascript.

There is a way you write program logic and that is the same in all almost all languages with slight variations. Learn those basics, learn Object oriented concepts and then almost any language you can pick up in very little time. Javascript, or C/C++ are good to start with but very old. PHP is also pretty nice. Most importantly, you'll easily find tuts for Javascript and php.

Don't start with JS, I recommend C and once you are comfortable with it start with any object oriented language and yeah don't ever read Yashwant Kanetkar books.

start with c or c++. at-least you will learn in the beginning that you have to clean up your shit before getting used to garbage collection.

My suggestion of a book is
Clean Code: A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship
By Robert C. Martin

You are welcome.

Hi guys which programming to learn for a complete beginner ?
This is how you should begin. Learn C then C++ . After this learn Html , Css , Javascript. Then you can move to Java. A littile bit of advice , Learning a programming language is easy but you must know how to implement the language to make it do what you want it to do with ease. once you get this right , Then you can learn any programming language .

start with c or c++. at-least you will learn in the beginning that you have to clean up your shit before getting used to garbage collection.

My suggestion of a book is
Clean Code: A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship
By Robert C. Martin

You are welcome.

Let the boy do some mistakes and write garbage code first. :)

Hahah LoL :)

“Computer is one of my Best Friends. It gives me entertainment through games, movies videos and music. It helped me in getting in touch with friends. It helped me get a job by searching on job portals like naukri.com, shine. Best of all it gave me the internet which gives us all of the entertainment and communication services we need. "

I've done C & C++ few years ago. Nowadays I'm about to finish HTML and then I'd be doing CSS & Javascript subsequently as suggested by friends. My target was to learn PHP and I was told that HTML, CSS & Javascript is a prerequisite. Am I heading towards right direction ?

Back