CPU/Mobo which ram will fit this laptop ? CPUz screenshot added

4GB aint enough for Windows 10 and just a few tabs and my notes app open causes memory to get near full in task manager causing slowness and non responsiveness. Also is it better to buy a 4gb chip to add in or replace the 4gb one with a 8gb chip ? which will be better ??

Rest specs are a normal HDD and a core i3 6 gen.

upload_2019-4-29_12-40-47.png

May get a used one if i get on OLX

Last edited:
How many slots do you have ? If there are 2 slots, you can put another 8GB along with current 4GB. I am not advising to put another 4GB as going ahead 8GB sticks are going to be minimum and selling off 4GB will be painful. If you are tight on budget, sell off current 4GB and get a stick of 8GB.

How many slots do you have ? If there are 2 slots, you can put another 8GB along with current 4GB. I am not advising to put another 4GB as going ahead 8GB sticks are going to be minimum and selling off 4GB will be painful. If you are tight on budget, sell off current 4GB and get a stick of 8GB.
Na buddy, 12gb is overkill. i think there are 2 slots as on selecting the slot button on cpuZ it shows no info on other slot selection. if im tight on budget isnt it cheaper to buy 1 4gb chip than buy a 8gb one as current ram will barely fetch any money and its a hassle. From what i see online a 4gb ram costs around 1700 while a 8gb costs 3k

Back