Which Social Media Management tool do you use?

I would like to know which social media management tool do you use and the reason why and how much it has helped and since how long you have been using.

1. Buffer
2. HootSuite
3. Sprout Social
4. Eclincher
5. Agora Pulse
6. Sendible
7. Social Pilot
8. Coshedule
9. Mavsocial
10. Friends+Me
11. Crowdfire
12.Edgar
13. Post Planner
14. Tailwind
15. Later

Hey John,
Selection among all the above shall become difficult, each one is superior to other.
I will suggest you first list down your requirements in details. (very important)

Once done, email each and every one of above to check, if your requested features are supported.
On comparison site(s) once leading over other.

This had been my favorites.
Eclincher, Buffe, HootSuite
My priority was ease of use and UI for lower level guys to understand and quickly adapt to same, leaving all the dirty technical work to main admin.

I would like to know which social media management tool do you use and the reason why and how much it has helped and since how long you have been using.

1. Buffer
2. HootSuite
3. Sprout Social
4. Eclincher
5. Agora Pulse
6. Sendible
7. Social Pilot
8. Coshedule
9. Mavsocial
10. Friends+Me
11. Crowdfire
12.Edgar
13. Post Planner
14. Tailwind
15. Later

Hi, I have been using Buffer, Hootsuite, Sprout social, Agora Pulse these tools having great features and easy to use.

My problem is I got 85000 pictures now of my jewellery and I want to upload them on my other social media websites. I dont know how long would it take to do that. I neede a social media expert who can upload it in instagram instantly all of them.

My problem is I got 85000 pictures now of my jewellery and I want to upload them on my other social media websites. I dont know how long would it take to do that. I neede a social media expert who can upload it in instagram instantly all of them.

85K pictures is a lot of time and effort to upload on instagram. Look for social media tools with bulk upload ( csv support )where you can upload a lot of them together but it will involve a lot of manual work on the csv file. Postcron does it well but since I never had to do so many at a time, i dont know which tool is the best.
I work in social media :)

My captions are just codes with numbers thats all. Really appreciate if you know any ppl who could it and can help me out
John, that's possible within time frame required.. (if any)
If you can Pm your contact details, I will let right person contact you directly..

Back