Which Song is this ?? Help Needed !! Jump-In Everyone

Hi buddies , I am going mad searching for this particular song .
No idea , which album does it belongs to .
But i am sure , someone out of us will surely find it out .

Its a website called DOZAKH - A-1, Hauz Khas Village

DOZAKH - A-1, Hauz Khas Village

Its a store in Hauz khas Delhi , engaged in fashion clothing's .

I request you to visit the website , listen to the background score . Then on the right side navigate to Collections > Under drop down menu >
You will find> In the middle of the prison - Delhi fashion , Click over it and then listen to the song that plays in the background .

If someone recognizes it , then just update me , with the album and artist name :)

Haha, I have no idea if that is an English song, but it sounded very similar to one Hindi song that I know of - the English portion in the beginning of the song Say Na Say Na from Bluffmaster. Someone can probably take it from there to get the original inspiration :D

Tried in Shazam, couldn't recognize it.Also tried Musicbrainz Picard. Also couldn't recognize it. Your best bet would be to ask the site people.

There was once a playlist icon [top right] next to the volume icon. Clicking it showed some entries of audioquattro. It no longer appears. Seems they are still updating their site.

you want the song or song info? :p

i have idm and it prompted me to download when i visited the site.

couldn't id it though :p

Even I feel , its some of a arabic track , but quite a good one :)

Got my hair cut short to crew cut , thinking and thinking , Which Song is it Actuallly !!!

@puns -- Mwwwaaahhhs Mwaaahhsss :D

:hap2::eek:hyeah::yahoo::thanx::thanx::thanx::thanx::yahoo::eek:hyeah::hap2:
Thanks a LOT BUDDY !!

I appreciate your effort !!

Great Find !!!

Back