Camera Which Tripod, Monopod, Head assembly do you use or used?

m-jeri

A Nobody.
Skilled
Hi.

I thought of creating a directory of Tripods, Monopods, Head assembly used by TE members.

I use Dolica AX620B100 for my shooting needs.

Pros: Aluminium and VFM.

AX620B100_a.JPG

What do you use?

Thanks.

Some old Manfrotto with pan head for the 5Dii and a Slik Compact XL for the point and shoots.

I am thinking of buying Manfrotto MKC3-H01. because its the cheapest available option here. and I liked the head and the handle to control it. any suggestions?

I 'have' a Benro A650FBH2 tripod. Rarely using it though. It is a little on the heavier side, but sturdy and well built. Spent close to 7.5k to buy it, so not sure if it is VFM.

I used to use a Benro A2970F a huge aluminium monster but I found it too heavy for travelling so I sold it off and went for a full carbon fibre tripod now. Model Sirui N2205

Also I have a video monopod. Sirui P324X carbon fibre again.

Also have a K20X Ball head, a video fluid head

Benro A2970F was 200 SGD, Sirui N2205 375 SGD and P234X 129 SGD

Manfrotto MT055XPRO3 Tripod with Vanguard SBH-300 [indoors]
Manfrotto 562B-1 Monopod with Manfrotto MVH500AH Fluid Head [outdoors]
heads mix and match but this is what i normally prefer.

My first tripod was Simpex 333. Although cheap and light, one can use it for good effect, if proper care is taken. Lost it during a trek.
Second Tripod is Chroma Tripod(don't know model name) bought for 2.2k. It's ballhead started giving problems in just 2 weeks. It's lying around in home.
Third tripod was Benro A600FBH0. Very good and sturdy tripod. The most stable tripod I have used till date. But it is bulky. With amount of travelling that comes my way, packing light makes sense. Gave it away to a friend.
My current tripod is MeFoto Backpacker/ Benro-MeFoto A0350Q0K. Not the sturdiest(bust the costliest) and doesn't provide whole lot of height. Is lightweight, well build, folds down to merely a feet, goes inside any backpack, and Ballhead is very good. Happy with it.

Recently I purchased tripod from proaim 75 mm bowl head tripod with fluid head. These are really great products and the legs of the tripod are very sturdy. Specially I purchased this carbon fiber tripod for traveling purpose due to its lightweight.

Last edited by a moderator:
MeFoto A1350Q1

I bought it for 12k but now Flopkart has dropped the price to 10.5k. Good that I got the 10%cashback at that time.

Back