Which Vape Brand To Use??

Got a new juice Vapetasia Royalty II (Vanilla, Hazelnut, Tobacco, Custard) in 5 mg strength and it is very nauseating with its overly rich flavor.
@Niks any Naked 100 flavor @35% that you would recommend?
Well it could be that you prefer fruity flavors over dessert flavors, which you'll only know for sure once you try a range of them. Though the only Vapetasia one I've liked so far is Killer Kustard from their signature Kustard range. Also keep in mind that with pod devices the flavor will usually be a bit muted as compared to DTL tanks, and more so with nic salts, so you might just get a hint of most of the contents that make up the flavor.
One regular flavor that I use in the Breeze is 13 Floors Django, which is a caramel tobacco blend.
As for Naked 100, I've liked their Really Berry in nic salts. I've heard a lot about Brain Freeze, and especially Lava Flow as well, but haven't tried them yet.

More than a week since 27th Oct and the original 1 Ohm coil is still working.
Hang on, how long are coils supposed to work/last?
I've had Breeze coils last me a month with a simple tobacco menthol e-liquid in 50vg/50pg ratio. And 2-3 weeks with fruity or dessert flavors. But then I use other devices apart from the Breeze as well.
Just make sure to not let your coil run dry and let a new coil sit in the start, with the e-liquid, to prime it properly.

Man, at 200 bucks a piece, this is getting pretty pricey now...
Depends on your cigarette consumption I guess. I smoked around 20 a day which works out to 9k a month. In terms of time I vape for a bit more time than I used to smoke. So 20cigs=1 ml per day or thereabouts. I am guessing the initial expense will be more since I have to pick liquids on a trial and error basis but 2-3 months down the line it will be much cheaper and safer than smoking.

So my first Aspire Breeze 2 1.0 Ohm Nic salt coil lasted exactly for 2 weeks. Strangely I didn't get the usual dying coil symptoms i.e. spitback/burnt cotton taste.
The vapor production reduced drastically but the pod was heating up.

Funnily enough I can't stand ciggies any more. Tried taking a couple of puffs from a colleague's Gold Flake Kings(which was my poison of choice till date) today and it tasted like bitter shit.

Till now I have tried out the following liquids-
Naked 100 Green Blast 50/50 VG/PG 35 mg Nic salt- My first e-juice which has been daily driver till now. Very neutral taste with a manageable Nic hit.
Vapetasia Royalty 50/50 VG/PG 50 mg Nic salt- Very rich and harsh. Pawned it off to another converted guy who's used to Charminar.
Naked 100 Brain Freeze 50/50 VG/PG 35 mg Nic salt- 35 mg is my sweet spot but this one has an overpowering menthol base and it doesn't suit my palate. So out it goes too.

Got delivery of 2 more Naked 100 flavors today which I will be trying out next-
Hawaiian Pog and Really Berry (both 50/50 VG/PG 35 mg Nic salts)

BTW the Aspire Breeze 2 seems to be tapering off in taste when the charge starts going down after a full charge.

The brand new Nautilus AIO is a constant wattage device but doesn't seem to be available as of now.

Any idea about Aspire Spryte 2?[DOUBLEPOST=1542102626][/DOUBLEPOST]So I tried out Hawaiian Pog which is supposed to be the best naked 100 liquid as per Reddit. Pulled a couple of puffs and realized that the base flavor Passion fruit which everyone goes gaga about is an exotic flavor for firangis but its a bloody guava which is basically a slumdog in the Indian fruit hierarchy. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

However this flavor gives a better throat hit compared to say Green Blast.

Last edited:
Back