Car & Bike Which vehicle do you drive and why ?

Now we have dedicated section for vehicles.. Let's vroom it up :) Let's see what a techie-by-heart drives...

I drive Chevrolet Optra currently, love the comfort and luxury it offers !!

Cheers

I drive a Hyundai Getz for now, got it for my 18th bday from my dad...but trying to play the field a bit and convince my dad to give me his Honda Civic :p

I cant drive my dad's Swift Zxi though i was the one who suggested him to buy the Swift(he wanted a WagonR)

reason : cause i dont know how to drive :p

but now that i am 18..i am thinking of joining a driving school for 15 days .

any opinions\advice regarding driving schools ? i mean are they worth it ..or can i learn proper driving even from my dad ?

coming back to the topic ....i get to ride my own Kinetic Nova :)

Logan... The top end diesel model...

Why? Coz its the most fuel efficient car in India.

Perfomance: Its nice, nothing great..but then its chauffeur driven most of the time, so I am fine with it :)

lolz... i thought for a sec that i'm on T-BHP :p

ah... gettin back to topic... i drive my sxy octavia vRs... nd sometimes the merc c220 cdi... n sometimes the embera... n sometimes the honda accord v6... n thats it :p :p

kauzy said:
lolz... i thought for a sec that i'm on T-BHP :p

ah... gettin back to topic... i drive my sxy octavia vRs... nd sometimes the merc c220 cdi... n sometimes the embera... n sometimes the honda accord v6... n thats it :p :p

hehe....you beauty ;)
Which one of those is your personal car :p

Ehh....I think the title of the thread should be changed to vehicle you own and drive, coz I may have driven a dodge durango, ford explorer, but in reality I own a WagonR which I bought myself :p

Edit: I drive it coz I don't lose sleep over thinking if it handles like a boat or ship :bleh: , neither do I stress test, benchmark the engine, and most importantly its the one I could afford, easy to drive and maintain and peace of mind. :hap2:

Rahulrulez said:
Hmm, Better not to give Answer :|

Many members remember that super bike thread :rofl:

Lol go ahead..

Anyways as per ur point, the P220 and the Karizma pwns the R15 doesn't it?? :lol:

Which superbike did u say ur friends own??? :lol:

Anyways I've a Zen [99 model :eek:hyeah:] at home; I drive it.. :)

Why?? Lol, ask my dad why he bought this vehicle back in the 99. I've no clue. BTW seems this's the best Zen to have made it so far. :D

Back