White iPhone 3G 16 Gb FACTORY UNLOCKED from APPLE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up for sale is a 4 month old FACTORY UNLOCKED iPhone 3G.

It is unlocked by Apple itself. Which means one can download any no. of updates from iTunes and not worry about unlocking them. Thus, no Rebel sim card, no ultrasnow and no Winpwn.

It runs 3.0 and one can download the newest firmware without a doubt.

These factory unlocked examples are slightly rare in india, and they still sell for 38k+ for the white 16 gb version (the price this particular phone was bought)

I think its a pretty good deal for this price.

A box will not be included, but all accessories will be supplied.

PS: this phone has a couple of cracks near the connector, but is perfect in function. Other than that, it is IMMACULATELY maintained. A Nice rear casing can mask the slight cracks.

NO lowballing will be tolerated, and posts will be reported if necessary, and interfering with the sale.

IMG00086-20090729-0109.jpg

IMG00085-20090729-0108.jpg

IMG00080-20090729-0107.jpg

IMG00079-20090729-0107-1.jpg

Thanks for looking, guys!

This for 28K, :rofl:
nywys Good Luck with your sale.
PM me if you decide to price it more appropriately.

pm me with an offer my friend. this is on behalf of a friend. I am happy with my e63.

i dont want to underprice this, but I definitely do want him to make a quick sale.

relax. the price is not set in stone.

dude with so much cracks.. u wont find anyone paying more than 20k also.. 28k is just wayy too high !!! kindly condisder ur pricing..

seems to be more than a couple of cracks as mentioned in the first post,
how did those cracks happened in the first place is what is i wd wanna know.
seems like somebody tried to connect hulk's phone connector to the base.

I guess by now its pretty obvious that the price is high. I would love to have your offers. The cracks are due to the fact that the phone fell on its bottom. But it's perfectly fine. A cover behind it can fix it.

Any more questions? i am here to answer. Remember, please pm me with your quotes

Sold. Local pickup by a te member. Will keep thread open for buyer to give his comments. And will close at his approval.

Cheers!

Item is perfect. Thanks a lot. Hopefully you can find the dock for me. Would really really appreciate it.

PS: You can close the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back