FS: Mobile White Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100 and desktop dock

Status
Not open for further replies.

prime

Skilled
Hi guys.

I want to sell my brand new White Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100 and desktop dock (compatible with Note I & Note II) Model EDD-D1E1BEGINU.

I have opened the box to check contents and functionality.

Invoice date is 20-Nov-2012 (Invoice attached).

Price expected:

Note II - SOLD

Dock - SOLD

Note II also includes a soft TPU transparent case (perfect fit).

Payment Options: Cash, Bank transfer.

Reason for Sale: I am using S3 and found Note II's size little uncomfortable.

Product Location: Gurgaon

I would prefer if someone pick it up from my place in Gurgaon but I can ship it also at buyer's risk and expense.

Pictures:

wiat11.jpg

1z4wg3c.jpg

29w7g2q.jpg

jtq7nk.jpg

As per our discussion, I am confirming that I will be buying your Galaxy Note 2 with TPU case and screen protector for 32.5k.... Will deposit money tommorow and confirm....

As per our discussion, I am confirming that I will be buying your Galaxy Note 2 with TPU case and screen protector for 32.5k.... Will deposit money tommorow and confirm....

Phone sold to @aradhakr84. Will ship it tomorrow after getting payment in my bank. :)

Dock still available for sale.

Last edited by a moderator:
Payment received from @aradhakr84 for Note II and accessories. Thanks. Will ship it today itself. :)

All PMs replied regarding DOCK.

BTW, the model number of dock is EDD-D1E1BEGINU.

Phone recieved.... As mentioned by Prime, in excellent condition.... only one minor gripe was that there were scratches and marks on back plate, but thanks to Prime, he has agreed to provide replacement back plate.... Will leave feedback....

Thanks for confirmation.

I am still so very confused how those scratches surfaced. If you say so, they must have come while packing or something... :confused:

Phone recieved.... As mentioned by Prime, in excellent condition.... only one minor gripe was that there were scratches and marks on back plate, but thanks to Prime, he has agreed to provide replacement back plate.... Will leave feedback....

As asked by @aradhakr84, bought a brand new Original Samsung Battery Door Back Cover Case Housing from ebay.com (listing approved by aradhakr84) to be shipped directly to him. After all, buyer should be happy. :bigok:

I have forwarded the mails received from paypal and ebay.com to aradhakr84. Good to know everyone is happy now. :)

Positive feedback received, positive feedback given.

Thanks for confirmation.

I am still so very confused how those scratches surfaced. If you say so, they must have come while packing or something... :confused:

As asked by aradhakr84, bought a brand new Original Samsung Battery Door Back Cover Case Housing from ebay.com (listing approved by aradhakr84) to be shipped directly to him. After all, buyer should be happy. :bigok:

I have forwarded the mails received from paypal and ebay.com to aradhakr84. Good to know everyone is happy now. :)

Positive feedback received, positive feedback given.

Really happy with the deal... I can confirm that I am completely happy with this deal.... Thank you for helping me out....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back