Who Am I ?

Freaky saar. damages please ?

This one's been on my wish list for long but can't upgrade now. At times I feel I should have saved a little more and got this instead of putting in 20k in a FZ35 ,4 months back .Especially when a new one is just 15k. :|

32.5k after using 5% off coupon on the DoW item on eBay.

Word of caution : The reduced price here is because the bag that comes with the unit is not being given - Atleast that's what the shop guy maintains !!

And for all those who hue and cry over the lack of AF, stop fussing !! Manual Focus rules :eek:hyeah: Its so much more fun than AF :p Yet to turn AF on though this lens does have it.

Haha very nice Mahesh! Now show us some snaps already! :D

I have never utilised my Pana FZ18 I got 2 years back. Been laying idle except for clicking some occasional snaps. I would be getting a DSLR only when I think I am completely done with all the tinkering on my present cam and I really need to move on to the DSLR segment - maybe 3~4 years down the line. The games keep me preoccupied all the time. :p

Saiyan said:
Congrats :D So whens the treat :p? Got the R15 ?
Wow now R15 as well? :O

Got your company arrears or something? :p

I am also getting same but with Bag and memory card for 34.xx K (with manufacturer warranty of course) Original Nikon Carrying case will go up to 1k approx.

Congratulations for the camera.. ;)

Back