Who is ur Mobile service provider?

Airtel pretty much rules over here in South India. Their service is pretty good, pre-paid tariffs are more easier on wallet compared to post-paid. BSNL is yet to come up in a big way here, it is difficult to get their pre-paid sims.

Vignesh said:
BSNL is yet to come up in a big way here, it is difficult to get their pre-paid sims.
Thats true, ppl here sell BSNL SIM cards for a premium amount. A rs. 200 SIM would cost you rs. 350 or so...

BSNL meanwhile issue SIM card once a week, that too in their telephone exchanges, and at a particular hour (usually 12 noon). so ppl near to the telephoen exchange buy SIM cards and sell it off at a premium price.

I have also seen ads in the classified section of leading newspapers as well...

Such is the popularity of BSNL cellone here in chennai :eek:hyeah:

^^ Free sms Hutch to Hutch only

Free MMS at a cost of Rs.220/- a month ;) (Recharge for Rs.220/- to get a talk time of Rs.100/-, to pay 99 bucks for GPRS ;))

aka911 said:
hutch.

free sms and free mms.
FRee SMS only to hutch, for other we will have to pay rs. 25 a month for unlimited sms.

Free mms --> only when u subscribe to hutch GPRS. rs. 99 a month or 129 PM and 1.2rs. a day.

Had a Orange phone for close to 4 yrs....Orange was the best for a long time but as now they have lost it a bit...the main problem i had was that roamin was too expensive!!

So finally beginin this yr i changed to RIM....i must say i am more than happy! my bills have reduced by atleast 300 bucks!! and the roamin is damm cheap coz u have the same tariff plan even while roamin!! plus they have free calls to reliance phones (at a cost of course).
The only thing is that they dont have good highway coverage between Mumbai n Nasik...and also choice of handsets is limited.

Back