Who's got MGS4??

Congrats dude..i havent played the game as such..well i did try on my comp..and the controls really sucked...so gave up after 10mins....I need to try out the game some place first to see wat the hype is all about!

Jasku said:
Congrats dude..i havent played the game as such..well i did try on my comp..and the controls really sucked...so gave up after 10mins....I need to try out the game some place first to see wat the hype is all about!

Dude,wtf ?? R u talking abt MGS 4 ??

Dude,this is Metal Gear Solid 4 whose release date is today and is a PS3 exclusive title.How can u play it on ur PC ? :S Im sure u have it confused with some other game....

He'd have meant the older versions [MGS 2 I guess] :lol:

Congrats to burnz in adv; :eek:hyeah: What was the net cost may I ask???

gannu said:
He'd have meant the older versions [MGS 2 I guess] :lol:

Congrats to burnz in adv; :eek:hyeah: What was the net cost may I ask???

got it for US$49.90 shipped.. used a $10 off $50 coupon :hap2:

started playing this morning:)

bought it this morning from my local supermarket:)

awesome game, i think i am going to be playing this for a while now.

it only takes 10 minutes at the most to install on your PS3, but i does install little bits when loading at times:p but to be moderatly fare, it is imensly good.

after the opening cutscene, the hud comes up, bjut if the hud didnt come up, you wouldnt of realised that the game had started. the graphics are so brilliant!!

not played much as of yet,

i have to go to work now, ill play more later!

i still havent ordered from anywhere. but i am waiting for some local dealer to get the game.

official is supposed to come on wed @ 2999rs. but we all know what happ during gta4 world wide release. it got delayed by a month in india.

Back