Why don't Indian companies sell to individuals vs NGO/company?

Veek M

Disciple
So I contact this company https://goo.gl/maps/xgwFsGfnGDGs4WZs6 they make plastic bags that I can buy on AliExpress - a 100 of them for https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32914677689.html USD 27 ish. INR16/8L pkt. That's the best price I've found - Amazon has some seriously ridiculous prices..

He asks for all my details and I send that to him. I know he's legit because Zauba, Maps and Facebook clearly indicate he's a manufacturer of said plastic. (Blown film plastic that's metallized with Aluminium)

I haven't heard from him after that. Basically I run a tool room and wanted some airtight packets to store crud - my last batch of stored nails and what nots were rusty - it's only a surface rust but it's still a lot of work to clean up. I explained all this to him. He also has my landline number.

I've had similar experiences with Vasa Scientific - admittedly my request was kind of stupid in this case (I asked for 5L Sodium Hypochlorite and Calcium Hypochlorite) which is Bleach and that DOES NOT STORE well. Instead of just telling me that 'it does not store you fool' - he asked for all my details and that's the end of that (no further reply). He also asked for Aadhaar which I sent when I got back home.

Why don't they suggest an Indian distributor by default? I mean I can buy most of these products from China and AliE will ship to my door usually (so far they've never let me down so long as I stay within 10k.. but.. what's with Indian businessman's attitude?). (or mine?)

It's universal - Vishal Electronics Bangalore. They won't reply to email.. or give me their bank details for paying in money.. or any details.. on the other hand the govt does give out its IFSC/account number for making purchases..

Last edited:
ah yep - didn't work for me. I wanted to buy Iron Powder/Filings: BioMall sells it for INR200 for 500gm (roughly). Various random companies contacted me on IndiaMart and the rates were ridiculous.. If you google Iron Filings, on Amazon:
ZvjXG5i.png

Thing is Vasa Scientific is probably lesser but.. with BioMall I can sit at home and buy stuff and the support is super friendly.. with Vasa, he made me travel from Ulsoor to Avenue Rd and sent me back empty handed - demanded ID proof and hasn't replied back after I sent it..

I was wondering why it's difficult to buy local.. Amazon of course is utterly crappy in its range of products but quite good customer service.. generally if Indians don't see my face, things go swimmingly well - imho (barring things like IndiaMart which are swindles imho - they wrap some random bozo in a IndiaMart wrapper)

Last edited:
Back