Windows Why my ICICI Debit Card(VISA) isn't registering in Steam for payment.

bssunilreddy

Skilled
Hello,

Why my ICICI Debit Card(VISA) isn't registering in Steam for payment.
It is showing like this:
sq3m7zm.png

Any solutions are much appreciated.

Could be its blocked for international transaction , It can also happen if you have not updated the PAN card with them, it will give the same error for any foreign websites like aliexpress,paypal etc but will work on indian websites .

or may be its due to lockdown, Last week when I went to purchase a dishwasher on my ICICI debit card it said declined due to some secuirty issue, had to call them the customer care and get it sorted, after which I could purchase the machine.

Could be its blocked for international transaction , It can also happen if you have not updated the PAN card with them, it will give the same error for any foreign websites like aliexpress,paypal etc but will work on indian websites .

or may be its due to lockdown, Last week when I went to purchase a dishwasher on my ICICI debit card it said declined due to some secuirty issue, had to call them the customer care and get it sorted, after which I could purchase the machine.
I can purchase on other PC games sites like humblebundle, fanatical, greenmangaming etc but cannot even add the same card in steam at all.
Should I try the customer care then?

Was having same problem with icici credit card on ebay.co.uk,have to call customer care and enable international transaction

Steam support is saying that to check with ICICI bank as nothing is wrong on its part. But strangely this happened only after Lockdown was imposed.

Tried using paypal with this card linked ?
I lost my old gmail linked to PayPal which has icici card linked to it.
And when adding an account in steam it is saying only two options visa or MasterCard
I will call icici bank cc and get everything sorted out but after this month end

I lost my old gmail linked to PayPal which has icici card linked to it.
And when adding an account in steam it is saying only two options visa or MasterCard
I will call icici bank cc and get everything sorted out but after this month end

Not sure when paypal got removed. It was there for wallet and buying as well if I remember.
Ya ICICI CC is the way to go.

I can see netbanking and few other options for payment.

Attachments

• screenshot-store.steampowered.com-2020.05.28-23_46_53.png
    screenshot-store.steampowered.com-2020.05.28-23_46_53.png
    11.2 KB · Views: 159
Back