Wifi to Wired ethernet Possible?

vaibhavyagnik

youtube.com/vaibhavyagnik
Adept
I have got unlimited 4G for 3 months and I intent to make full use of it. My setup includes a Gaming PC, a Netgear ReadyNAS and a couple of phones. currently the PC and ReadyNAS are connected to a Netgear JNR3000 router for internet. Phones connect through Wifi
The 4G connection I am getting is a Personal Wifi Device, which creates a hotshop to which upto 5 devices connect wirelessly.
I want my NAS to use the 4G connection, But since its a NAS os, it does not support wifi usb adapters. I could use my PC for downloading but I would rather use the NAS since it is low powered.
Can I configure netgear JNR3000 to connect to Personal wifi device so that NAS can use the Internet in wired form.
If not possible, how can I achieve this?

First, please confirm its unlimited 4G and not FUPed. They usually will have a clause that after 50/100GB speeds will be at 2-4 Kbps :p

Secondly, what you need is a wifi bridge equivalent. I have one if you want and are from Mumbai.

You can also use the repeater option, that too will work. If you need help with that, please ping me.

Back