Will this SMPS Power this rig? And ram and case suggestions needed

rohan-04

Disciple
Hey i am going to assemble the following rig in a couple of days and i wanted to know if my SMPS will be enought to power it.

Intel Core i5-750
MSI P55-GD65
9600Gt
500Gb x1 HDD (sata)
160Gb x1 HDD (sata)
500Watt Coolermaster Powersupply (RS-500-PCAR-A3)
ODD?
Ram-?
Case?

also can you tell me the price of the mobo? Sp road guys said 9k

Now for case i was looking at Coolermaster elite 310, really like the blue front panel. Ram i've been reading about the forums about Gskill but i dont know which one to choose and how many Gb.

My Uses=Loads of gaming, Movies music ,Automax 3d and photopshop etc.

Thank you,
Rohan.

rohan-04 said:
Hey i am going to assemble the following rig in a couple of days and i wanted to know if my SMPS will be enought to power it.

Intel Core i5-750
MSI P55-GD65
9600Gt
500Gb x1 HDD (sata)
160Gb x1 HDD (sata)
500Watt Coolermaster Powersupply (RS-500-PCAR-A3)
ODD?
Ram-?
Case?

also can you tell me the price of the mobo? Sp road guys said 9k

Now for case i was looking at Coolermaster elite 310, really like the blue front panel. Ram i've been reading about the forums about Gskill but i dont know which one to choose and how many Gb.

My Uses=Loads of gaming, Movies music ,Automax 3d and photopshop etc.

Thank you,
Rohan.
Yes, PSU is not great but with your config it will hold fine.

I would suggest to go for a APC since its far more reliable than Microtek and will give u better control over the backup through the APC Powerchute software.

Add to it, APC's ASS is better than other UPSs ;)

Cooler Master Elite 310 is a good cabbie with slots for 3 more FANS, pretty too (I have the silver one).. At 1550 bucks in Nehru Place, I think nothing beats it except the Zebronics Bijli (though, CM's build quality is significantly better)...

RAM : 2*2 GB should suffice for any game even on Windows 7... I'd suggest the OCZ Platinum series...

Sony 24x DVD Writer or Samsung 24x DVD writer should suffice...

I think a 4GB 1333 MHz G Skill Kit is better
and for your SMPS go for a Corsair VX 450W or Cooler Master Real Power Pro 460W and for the UPS don't look further than APC :eek:hyeah:

For the PC Case look for the NZXT Gamma

and a LG DVD Writer is far better than any Sony DVD writer as there is no x 24 media in the market

+1 for Sony Optiarc DVD writer better writing quality than other brands

I will suggest CM Gladiator 600 cabby.. good airflow,better aesthetics than elite series

ALPHA17 said:
I think a 4GB 1333 MHz G Skill Kit is better
and for your SMPS go for a Corsair VX 450W or Cooler Master Real Power Pro 460W and for the UPS don't look further than APC :eek:hyeah:

For the PC Case look for the NZXT Gamma

and a LG DVD Writer is far better than any Sony DVD writer as there is no x 24 media in the market

I fully support his views.Still gonna say for safe zones go for Corsair CVX 450 W..it will max support 550W (I have heard) also 5 years of warranty.:clap:

Back