Windows Windows 10 RS2 – Creator’s update is coming our way !

Blue Leaf

Voice of Voiceless
Disciple
upload_2017-3-31_17-55-20.png

Starting today, March 30th Windows 10 Creators Update (RS2) will be available for download to Microsoft employees.

Windows 10 Creators Update boosts productivity, is even safer and more secure, and introduces the next wave of Windows innovation, offering you new creative and gaming experiences. Do amazing things in 3D and virtual reality, and enjoy epic gaming with 4K fidelity and game broadcasting. Cortana at work becomes an even more valuable digital assistant, and Microsoft Edge adds new tab and favorites features, plus an ebook reader. And now updating to the latest version of Windows 10 just became much easier with better notifications and more control over scheduling.

* I have a whole bunch of stuffs about Windows 10 RS2, but as its confidential I wont be able to share all the details rite away. I have been using and testing RS2 for the past 6 months. Must say its a huge improvement over Windows 10 Anniversary Update (RS1)

View attachment 69663

Starting today, March 30th Windows 10 Creators Update (RS2) will be available for download to Microsoft employees.

Windows 10 Creators Update boosts productivity, is even safer and more secure, and introduces the next wave of Windows innovation, offering you new creative and gaming experiences. Do amazing things in 3D and virtual reality, and enjoy epic gaming with 4K fidelity and game broadcasting. Cortana at work becomes an even more valuable digital assistant, and Microsoft Edge adds new tab and favorites features, plus an ebook reader. And now updating to the latest version of Windows 10 just became much easier with better notifications and more control over scheduling.

* I have a whole bunch of stuffs about Windows 10 RS2, but as its confidential I wont be able to share all the details rite away. I have been using and testing RS2 for the past 6 months. Must say its a huge improvement over Windows 10 Anniversary Update (RS1)

Means MS does not use their employees as test pigs :p

Until Microsoft stops the forced updates, I think anything in RS2 is not going to be of much use to the majority.
There is something new Called Pause Updates and Driver Updates.You can now pause update for 35 days,but some updates like windows defender definition update will continue to be installed.You can also update your drivers when you update windows. So 2 dedicated features are included.

There is something new Called Pause Updates and Driver Updates.You can now pause update for 35 days,but some updates like windows defender definition update will continue to be installed.You can also update your drivers when you update windows. So 2 dedicated features are included.

I fear this is just another timebomb.

Gotcha. But they do the job otherwise right? Or is it still hard to tame the beast?

Gotcha. But they do the job otherwise right? Or is it still hard to tame the beast?

they do the job, till the next set of major updates requires you to reinstall them.

When the AU came out, we knew it would be a timebomb, as I learnt. We manually updated all computers to AU, rather than it going for 90-120 minutes of updating.

I upgraded from win 8.1 to win 10 on my lumia 650 atnt. The bllody mobile doesnt get cellular reception any more ... UNBELEIVABLE !!!!

In the new creators update can anyone tell me how to re-enable the right click -> add to media player list in a folder with lots of videos

[Edit] My bad it used to be for VLC media player. Got it back when i rolled back the update. Wondering is it worth going for the creators update at all

Last edited:
Back