Windows Windows 10 should DIE !!! Microsoft experts ruined it. ?

Windows 10 WORST/BEST OS for YEAR 2018 by MICROSOFT ? WHY ?

• Yes, Its BEST.

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • LOL. Its Worst, since last many years..

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • I am fine with this version works well... (KINDLY elaborate where in reply) :)

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • I always loved Microsoft, no matter.. its best or worst.. (i Love it)

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • What is Microsoft Windows 10 ? Never heard !

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Microsoft was good/best, not anymore.. I have options but cannot switch..

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • What is OS.. New to industry (kindly reply too) ;)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is Windows 10 in longer term going for a monthly subscription model for support?
So what’s the good news? At this time, Foley believes Microsoft Managed Desktop will be targeted at businesses. But the obvious question, given the clear direction Microsoft is moving becomes: for how long?

Foley did ask Microsoft to go on the record about Microsoft Managed Desktop, but the company declined to comment.

All of which means those users who chose to stay on Windows 7 and Windows 8 are probably feeling pretty smug right now. As for everyone who upgraded for ‘free’ to Windows 10, the nagging question must be: will it prove too good to be true?
https://www.forbes.com/sites/gordon...rice-upgrade-update-windows-7-8/#5419ad6472c1

Windows which made a REVOLUTION.. BUT NOW,
There are 10s and 1000s of official reviews about latest OPERATING SYSTEM RELEASE. Windows 10 , but Microsoft will never release a working patch which makes end users happy.. to make this versatile SOFTWARE worth compatabile for ENTERPRISE/HOME users.

Windows 10 which forcefully makes Windows 7 happy customers upgrade as last option are PATHETICALLY unhappy..

Just Making a smaLL POLL.,. :
ARE YOU HAPPY WITH MICROSOFT WINDOWS 10

If you are happy with Windows 10 or no (after last latest updates) or before..

Only 2 voting choices allowed.. max
You cannot change your votes.
Yours votes are not visible to public
You have to vote to view results.

POLL CLOSES IN FEW DAYS !
Get yours guts out..
One of the Worst Wndows Ever! :(

Back