Windows Windows 10 stuck at boot screen

Emrebel

Adept
Today I was just browsing images and suddenly windows restarted without any error messages.
But after restart , it got stuck at loading screen of windows 10.
I kept power button pressed for few seconds to turn off pc.Then I tried to restart it again, and again same issue.
After that Win 10 launched it's automatic repair tool, which searched for disk errors for few minutes.
And now it is showing Attempting repairs for almost 10 minutes.
Can anyone help me eliminate this issue?

Note: I have n't used the pc for around 20 days now (was away due to finals)

Ps I haven't updated yet to Creator's update due to lots of complain on the forum.
Should I update it?

It has boot successfully but I feel the issue has still not been resolved

Check for for RAM/disk errors? Hopefully you are not in the process of being infected by this WannaCry malware or anything :p

Personally I would always get the latest updates as soon as possible, even with the risk of some bugs, it's a necessary evil IMHO.

Check for for RAM/disk errors? Hopefully you are not in the process of being infected by this WannaCry malware or anything :p

Personally I would always get the latest updates as soon as possible, even with the risk of some bugs, it's a necessary evil IMHO.
I actually don't open any mails or any other malicious links on pc.
Mostly it's youtube and some genuine softwares I used.
My pc has been already affected once by SAGE( my dad plugged in a pen drive from his office).
So , I am really careful about the things I open up.
Also, I agree I think I will check for disk errors as my windows always seems to show a regular message of fixing some drive volume(but it boots normally)

Back