Windows 2008 Server access through browser

rishimittal

Disciple
I am new to server system.

I am looking to buy a server on remote place and want to run some software in it for my company. There are around 5 user for accounting software (Tally).

I checked with someone they provide the remote access to server through browser. like 103.16.141.97 (can provide userid and password for demo)
They allow me to use one server giving access to 5 different user all at same time using the same software for doing different work.

I would like to ask is it possible to do above thing with windows server 2008 or do we have to buy other software for this kind of remote access.

Terminal Servers as I read require us to have Remote Desktop Connection (RDC) at client side. In this program we can run the application. But as we are using different system like windows, mac, ios etc. we cannot use rdc. we need true HTML5 access.

Sorry if i misunderstand the meaning of above link. Please explain me if it is so.

Can I ask why you are making multiple threads here - instead keep it in the same thread you originally started?

Cost wise - depends on what is being given by the company. Secondly, Tally over net - not really going to good. And browser based - certainly not.

Back