Windows 7 Home Premium Retail (64 and 32 bit version discs included)-Final Price Drop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ritvik

Adept
Windows 7 Home Premium - Retail version with both 32 and 64 bit discs - Sold will be shipped out tomorrow (28/8/2010)

Reason for Sale: New laptop comes with windows 7 and dad prefers XP on his comp

Bought in Jan 2010 - Keys can be reused as its retail and currently unused. Both discs are in immaculate condition. Only the 32bit disc was used once.

Asking Price: Rs.4000 shipped

I understand a new copy is about 6150 + tax

PS3 Slim 120GB - SOLD

Samsung N128 Netbook - SOLD

LG Ultra Slim External DVD Writer with Lightscribe - SOLD

Cooler Master Notepal X Lite - Laptop Cooler - SOLD

Everything will be shipped from Madras and local buyers will be preferred.

Feel free to PM with any questions

Mandatory Pictures:

SDC10443.jpg

SDC10444.jpg

SDC10445.jpg

SDC10446.jpg

SDC10449.jpg

SDC10451.jpg

SDC10450.jpg

SDC10452.jpg

Re: PS3 Slim 120GB >> Samsung N128 Netbook >> Windows 7 HP Retail >> DVD Writer + Mor

malhotraraul said:
are you selling that pen too ??
No, the pen and I have a very strong emotional bond. I'm quite certain I'll have a nervous breakdown when its refill needs to be changed.

Re: PS3 Slim 120GB >> Samsung N128 Netbook >> Windows 7 HP Retail >> DVD Writer + Mor

Ritvik said:
No, the pen and I have a very strong emotional bond. I'm quite certain I'll have a nervous breakdown when its refill needs to be changed.
lol, too bad cant rep here :lol:

Ritvik, YGPM for the PS3!

YGPM for Netbook Cooler..

NAV33N said:
YGPM for Netbook Cooler..
Will keep it hold for now. Tried sending you a PM but ....... "NAV33N has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."

^ Inbox Cleared.. :)

^^ Put me next for the Netbook Cooler.....

Thanx.

Any plans to bundle a free game along with the PS3 :p ?

interested in the laptop - need battery life details & a quick check on price......

switching to PM mode...

babhishek said:
interested in the laptop - need battery life details

switching to PM mode...

The laptop is almost certainly sold just waiting for confirmation

RD274 said:
Any plans to bundle a free game along with the PS3 :p ?

Not at that price :p

Its gone too, packed and ready to be shipped to the buyer on Monday.

ugh me too :(

Bump ............. netbook and notebook cooler no longer on hold. Only the PS3 has been sold, everything else is back up on sale :)

Update - The PS3, the Samsung N128 netbook and the laptop cooler have all been sold and shipped.

The OS discs and the DVD writer are still up for sale and negotiations via PM are welcome.

Bump****************************

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back