FS: Software Windows 7 Home Premium Retail Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

crossbow

Mond Mond Ja Ja
Adept
Please go through all info given here before posting/pming any query. Please PM any query if you still have any confusion.

Please Note :
==> I Can ship all the remaining components. Shipping charges will be extra (With insurance it will go up to 300-400 bucks for Win 7 box). And Shipping will be completely buyers risk and responsibility. :(
==> I am still in favor of selling remaining components locally.
==> Any low-balling and/or Holding request will be avoided straight-forward.

Remaining Items from Config :

1) Operating System
  • Name : Windows 7 Home Premium Retail Box
  • Purchased On : 13 Nov 2012
  • Selling Price : 5300
  • Warranty Remaining For : Not applicable
  • 64bit key has been used by me at the the time of original installation. So buyer may need to re-activate it via telephonic activation.
  • http://www.techenclave.com/communit...premium-retail-box.144748/page-3#post-1797639
  • Sincere apologies, as above info, I had not written in Main post.
Update 1 : Cabinet + Fan Controller + 2 Fans + PSU + GPU Combo sold to cooldude95 locally. Feedback exchanged. Perfect Deal.
Update 2 : RAMs sold to The Pain. Feedback exchanged. Perfect Deal.
Update 3 : Motherboard Sold to @prime. Feedback exchanged. Perfect Deal.
Update 4 : HDD Sold to a local buyer. Non-TE Deal.
Update 5 : Processor sold to @rahuljawale. Feedback exchanged. Perfect Deal.
Update 6 : DVD Writer sold to @chetansha. Feedback left. Perfect Deal.

Sold Items from Config :
  • Fan Controller : NZXT Sentry Mesh 5.5" Bay Fan contro11er
  • Case Fans : Coo1er Master 90 CFM B1ue LED FansX2
  • PSU : Seasonic S12II 520 watts
  • GPU : Sapphire HD7870 GHz Edition
  • Cabinet : Corsair Carbide 300R
  • RAMs : G.Ski11 RipjawsX DDR3 8GB 2x4GB F3-12800CL9D-8GBXL
  • MoBo : Gigabyte GA-B75M-D3H
  • HDD : WD Caviar Green 1TB WD10EARX
  • CPU : Intel Core i5 3550
  • DVDRW : Asus DRW-24B5ST DVD internal Writer
Common Template :
  • Expected Price : See above
  • Shipping charges : At actual (Would prefer local deal or local pick up)
  • Description if any : Everything is working fine. PC was last run on 24th Feb. After that it's disassembled.
  • Reason for Sale : PC was built for gaming. But due to work and other personal stuff plans phailed.
  • Product condition : 9.5 of 10 (could give 10, but 2 months old)
  • Warranty available in : India
  • Invoice Available : Yes. All bill available. See Pics.
  • Shipping from : Hyderabad (Would prefer local deal or local pick up)
  • Payment options : Cash, bank transfer
Other info :
1) CPU, Mobo, Ram, WD HDD, PSU and CM fans were purchased from flipkart. GPU, Win 7 Retail box, Cabinet and Seagate HDD were purchased from Rishika computers-local retailer in Hyderabad. Sentry mesh fan controller was purchased from primeabgb.
2) Processor was attached with MoBo. Initial plan was to sell the combo only, But recently MoBo was sold separately, so when removing Processor from MoBo, I have partially removed stock Thermal paste from processor and heat sink. So Buyer will need to apply new Thermal paste on both processor and heat sink after cleaning it.
3) * - I do not remember how much warranty is for fan controller. primeabgb page does not have any info on warranty. Will inquire with them on the same. It should be 1 year IMO.
NZXT Sentry Mesh 30W Fan Controller
4) Performance is top notch. Been playing Black ops 2 mostly, 80-95 FPS, all maxed out. BF3 - 50-65 FPS all maxed out. PC is attached with 32" TV. So res is 1900x1080. EDIT: That 3DMark11 screenshot is of 23rd nov,12. Once system was built and running perfik, I had done some bench runs.
5) Oval all this PC cost me ~65K.
6) Please do not troll in thread. If you have any suggestion or feedback regarding price, please take PM route.
7) If more pics of any component, product box and/or bill are required. PM me and I will update the thread again with the same.

New PICS :

PICS :
Due to 25 Images restriction, Full Original Pics Gallery here : http://imgbox.com/g/gqIhwUd0rD

Last edited by a moderator:
ygpm,please hold
Replied

Although you have said no shipping, still if you change your mind, am interested in the HD 7870. If possible do reply the PM.
Replied mate. Will keep in mind

Are you willing to sell the item individually? Quote the prices accordingly in the table itself.

I am interested in the dvd writer.. you can sell the pc faster if you sell individually..

"2) ====> I am not selling items individually. This sale if for entire build only." Thanks for your interest mates. If I want to sell things individually, I will update main post accordingly.

Thanks for your interest mate. But not selling components individually.

To all interested mates: I know I will be able to sale things much faster, and will incur less loss too. But I do not want to leave any part with me. Plus, I am not at all comfy in shipping parts like CPU,GPU, PSU, cabby or any other high cost item. I will for sure not ship without insurance, and with insurance and shipping cost, it will for sure kill the deal for any buyer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back