Winter is coming... So what ? Here be Dragons !!

Targaryen

Recruit
Hi everyone,

I'm a venture capitalist + photographer + writer living in Delhi. Have been a gaming fan since I was a kid but life caught up and between job and family, gaming took back seat. Now that I've retired from regular 9-5 weekdays, I'm back being tech and game lover. Therefore after 9 long years on laptops and mac books I've finally decided to build a PC again, and online research brought me here. Great to find an active Indian community for tech & PC enthusiasts.

Looking forward to communicating with everyone here.

See ya ! :snaphappy:

Your subject got me interested and that's why looked in. Welcome to the community, just fill up the Requirement template from the PC buying guide and start away. Seek out opinions, give advice and have a good time.

There is a dedicated GoT thread here which you can look into if you have read the books. I don't go near it since I have only watched the series.

Wow ! I didn't know that, will surely venture into it. BTW, I have a small question. I can't seem to figure out how to like a post, makes me sound like a noob but really, I just don't see it :pompus:

Wow ! I didn't know that, will surely venture into it. BTW, I have a small question. I can't seem to figure out how to like a post, makes me sound like a noob but really, I just don't see it :pompus:
Keep posting and you will eventually figure out how to like the posts :p Welcome to TE :)

Back