Video Wireless DTH possible?

anish_sha

Skilled
Hi, I used to have local cable connection for the tv in my bedroom which is in first floor of my house, the local cable connection was through the internal cable wiring.I wanted to switch to any DTH connection.But the DTH guy told me its not possible through existing connection since it has many junction joints. Only other option is to place the dish on the terrace and get the cable in to the room by drilling the wall. My query is there any other option like wireless transmission and receiver option. I don't want to drill the wall...Please suggest some solution..[DOUBLEPOST=1514298745][/DOUBLEPOST]http://www.aitech.com/products/wirelesscabletv.htm

saw something like this online

Last edited:
I don't think there's a solution to your problem. Even the product you linked needs a wired RF cable(the one that comes from the dish). After that it transmit the video signal to the receiver box. What you are asking needs to built in the set top box and AFAIK there are none in India.

One possible solution is keep the set top box outside, use an IR repeater kit and wireless HDMI, but that is stupidly complex and expensive.

You must be super rich to think like this! Apparently, there is no such wireless solution in the budget range and you have to make a drill & get the wiring done beautifully, That's the usual solution.

Back