Wireless Earphones under 5K (BassHead)

psybronik

Disciple
Hello People

i'm in search of a good Wireless earphone for my daily use which include Gym as well.

My Budget is 5k. Please suggest me a decent one, ill be using it with one plus 6t.

Thanks in advance :)

Any other suggestions on this? I'm also interested in a bluetooth IEM.
one i recommended if you're not a bass head. i find the bass perfectly fine with it. It's small, compact, adequate battery life and very good connection to two devices if necessary. Is APTX-LL too

I picked up some comply tips and really like them. Stays in the ear without falling and is more comfortable then the stock buds. Course foam wears out so 3-6 months later you need another pair of tips.

I notice there is even a refurb option available for 5.5k.

What do you think of refurb earphones ?

Comes with 6 month warranty. New Senns have a two yr warranty.

Last edited:
@blr_p Not really keen on refurbs. I've been considering the one that you have mentioned. Just wondering if there are any other alternatives in this price range.

Depends what you want. I wanted portability, good connectivity with no cut outs, i can slip this thing in easy in a pocket also means its easy to lose but that has not happened yet.

Cheaper alternatives exist

https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B06ZYX6Y1T/

battery is in the earphone so it bulges out

https://www.amazon.in/Aukey-Latitude-Wireless-Earphones-Sweat-Resistance/dp/B07FYVJ212/

similar design with battery in the earpiece

https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B01MDMSQQ7

battery in the wire. How is the call quality. generally closer the mic is easier it is for other side to hear.

None of these have aptx low latency or can connect to more than one device

JBL Tune 205BT. I got it at 2k. I was looking for design which is not IEM and still comfortable as IEM makes my ears pain after usage of 30-40 mins. Coming to JBL set, not bass-heavy but good for regular use and battery lasts good.

Hello People

i'm in search of a good Wireless earphone for my daily use which include Gym as well.

My Budget is 5k. Please suggest me a decent one, ill be using it with one plus 6t.

Thanks in advance :)
Anker Sprit X. 2500 INR. Ali Express.[DOUBLEPOST=1552312231][/DOUBLEPOST]
KZ ZS7 + KZ Bluetooth upgrade cable will be around 5k.
Any reason why this KZ? There are so many KZs ... so hard to pick one.

JBL Tune 205BT. I got it at 2k. I was looking for design which is not IEM and still comfortable as IEM makes my ears pain after usage of 30-40 mins. Coming to JBL set, not bass-heavy but good for regular use and battery lasts good.
I've never liked earphones for the same reason, to get a seal meant they had to be jammed in and then they become uncomfortable.

Comply tips make it more comfortable, remain in the ear longer without you realising but a set of 3 pairs will cost close to 2k

ill check it out.. Are they bass heavy ?
Honestly I don't find them heavy but they don't lack bass. Reviewers state them to be bass heavy. Can't say what your heavy is :) but they are very good VFM. IPX7, bluetooth 5, 12 hour battery, amazing grip on ear cup. All good. No complaints.

KZ ZS7 + KZ Bluetooth upgrade cable will be around 5k.
KZ bluetooth upgrade cable has very OK-OK performance. Noticeable lag and random skips/drops when moving. Im using KZ ZST with bluetooth cable myself, no doubt the headphones are fantastic sounding but bluetooth performance is just about okay.

KZ bluetooth upgrade cable has very OK-OK performance. Noticeable lag and random skips/drops when moving. Im using KZ ZST with bluetooth cable myself, no doubt the headphones are fantastic sounding but bluetooth performance is just about okay.
Adaptors and cables should be avoided if possible. All because of the reasons you mentioned. I've always preferred wired connections in the past but now I know wireless has its place too. Anker Spirit X is the best VFM currently.
OP You may consider Anker SoundBuds Curve Wireless if you want APTX jazz and it makes a difference I feel.

Last edited:
Back