Wireless Earphones under 5K (BassHead)

Hey,

Check out Procus Go by Bohemia - the Punjabi Rapper. It is designed, signed and powered by Bohemia.
It has 60+ hours of battery life, good bass quality, looks very stylish, is very handy, perfect for gym and jogging.
They cost you 4,999/-.
Just check it I hope you will like it a lot.

Bumping this thread.. Sennheiser CX 6.0BT 507447 in Ear Wireless Earphones (Black) or OnePlus Bullets Wireless 2? Which one is better in terms of sound quality and comfort?

Bumping this thread.. Sennheiser CX 6.0BT 507447 in Ear Wireless Earphones (Black) or OnePlus Bullets Wireless 2? Which one is better in terms of sound quality and comfort?
there are separate Audio Video discussion websites like TE where people will help you out. PM me for details .. Have one senn CX 6.0BT unused. let me know if u need

The CX 6.0BT is my daily driver and I got a free Bullets 2 kit with the OnePlus 7T Pro I purchased last Monday after Samsung service center crapped out my Galaxy S9 while doing a battery replacement.

I prefer the CX over the Bullets as I am a sucker for Sennheiser clarity. The Bullets trump the CX6.0 in battery life and nifty features like auto-pause and Google Assistant support though.
But they are a bit bulkier as well. The CX is pretty diminutive.

Thanks for the replies.. I got the Bullets 2 almost a month ago during their red cable club sale. Got it at 50% off for Rs.2500/-.

Back