Wireless game controllers

I am a very limited gamer who use PC for gaming. I want to connect my PC to 43 inch Mi TV as monitor and play some games. I have a desktop CPU which I can use with the TV. Now I am looking for a wirless gaming controller to play games like Asaphalt, GTA or NFS. I plan to do multi player offline games ( 2 guys ).

Can someone suggest controllers which are affordable and good at the same time. Is it recommended to do a wired controller which gives enough wire lenght to enjoy the screen ? Or a wireless controller which will work common games ? Thanks.

i suggest you not to use tv as a monitor.
IF however, you plan to go ahead, use good quality HDMI cales, check for various lengths on online shopping sites.

I am a very limited gamer who use PC for gaming. I want to connect my PC to 43 inch Mi TV as monitor and play some games. I have a desktop CPU which I can use with the TV. Now I am looking for a wirless gaming controller to play games like Asaphalt, GTA or NFS. I plan to do multi player offline games ( 2 guys ).

Can someone suggest controllers which are affordable and good at the same time. Is it recommended to do a wired controller which gives enough wire lenght to enjoy the screen ? Or a wireless controller which will work common games ? Thanks.
If you want cheap, get redgear wireless one, gamesir g1s wireless. both use windows drivers and your pc will detect them without any problem .
I personally use gamesir one since it comes with bluetooth support also so I can connect it with my phone if I want.

if you want gold standard though, get the xbox one controller (new one comes with 3.5mm input and bluetooth). or buy xbox 360 controller. (be careful, a lot of well made fakes of 360 controllers are out there)

If you want cheap, get redgear wireless one, gamesir g1s wireless. both use windows drivers and your pc will detect them without any problem .
I personally use gamesir one since it comes with bluetooth support also so I can connect it with my phone if I want.

if you want gold standard though, get the xbox one controller (new one comes with 3.5mm input and bluetooth). or buy xbox 360 controller. (be careful, a lot of well made fakes of 360 controllers are out there)
Some pretty god reviews for it

https://www.amazon.in/GameSir-Bluetooth-Controller-G4s-Black/dp/B01HNXGKT6

Was looking for a wireless controller for old arcade games on mame. only need a joystick and a couple of buttons.

Back