Wireless headphones in 8K

Am wondering about that too but there's been lightning deals for things at half price before. My router what i paid and what people here who got on a lightning deal paid. Same product, half price
They have corrected the posting, as they have made it now for 4.40 bt and reverted back to 14k for 4.50. Please can I have much more options. My requirements are colorful soundstage, comfort, good quality great battery life along with range and option for cord

My requirements are colorful soundstage, comfort, good quality great battery life along with range and option for cord
Not sure what you mean by colorful soundstage. Generally soundstage is referred as the spatial representation of the music as if played on a stage in front of you. Wider soundstage feels like the music is played by instruments laid across the wide area in stage. Soundstage generally goes with imaging where you can almost pinpoint where the music from partucular instrument is coming from. A wider soundstage is generally preferred than narrower one and you can only make those differences accurately in more audiophile varties - for this you need to go wired ones at your budget.
At your budget 4.4bt in my opinion is good one as others have one good than other like Jbl e55bt and plantronics blackbeat 605 forgoes aptx encoding (which is crucial) Sony xb650bt does not work passively and Skullcandy hesh 2 wireless amplies unnecessary bass overriding the mids amd highs are "screamier".

If you can increase your budget to 8k then see if you can get LSTN fillmore wireless, they are wonderful and thatswhy difficult to find in stock.

They have corrected the posting, as they have made it now for 4.40 bt and reverted back to 14k for 4.50. Please can I have much more options. My requirements are colorful soundstage, comfort, good quality great battery life along with range and option for cord
Well it was for a limited time.

Also, I am wary of the 4.5 BTNC SE (Special Edition) - these sell at half the price of the regular 4.5 BTNC (only during certain sale), so what is so special that they sell half the price? Also, they are not listed in the official Sennheiser site in any country.
from the Q&A

Color tone, packaging and special edition seems to be an Amazon exclusive only. These are not fake so dont worry.

Hey,

You should check out Marshall - Major III. It is such a great device. I am sure you will be very happy after buying it :)

Have a look on the web and decide accordingly!

Back