Wish to buy a hair clipper new

If you had long hair, use a pair of scissors to cut it very short with it. Don't worry about even cuts.
Now if you want to go for a buzz, set the trimmer between 3 and 4 and from back to front.
I just removed the comb from the trimmer and shaved it off completely ( had really long hair, way longer than the 4 year old profile picture)

Got a Wahl clipper and trimmer.
Had a round of haircut for my sons and dad. It was fun. All happy in the end. But the expectations from boys .... mohawk style + Shaved lines .

Looks like the pair are going to stay with me. It's good investment.

Yeah.. That happens. Tried the shaved lines a few times. Turned out well, and my kid loved it.
Hope mine doesn't start 'looking' for new hairstyles. Now that it's anywhere anytime thing for them :facepalm:

For a first timer, it turned out good. Although I need to watch more videos on the blend and fade part.

Which one is recommended ? I needed a corded one i take a long time , did a pretty good job cutting my hair with a beard trimmer ( did nto have to go bald).

I don't want to invest behind an expensive clipper. Is there any cheap one (within 1.5k range) which works good? I have read the reviews of the wahl mentioned on first page but it has poor reviews on Amazon concerning its build quality and heat problem. Main purpose is hair cutting due to not being able to visit saloons, beard trimming not that much a priority.

Clippers which used to cost Rs500 cost now more then 1.5k, just like the Pulse Oximeters which used to 1.5k is now selling as high as 4.5k, Pure loot. Amazon atleast in USA doesn't allow that practice, sadly not the case with amazon India.

At what price did it come back. It used to be available for 3250 but now price seems to be jacked up.
Bought for 2900 in March, but last price in this month was 4200 which is jacked up and I don't think price will change much in coming month as more and more people have started buying hair clippers..

Clippers which used to cost Rs500 cost now more then 1.5k, just like the Pulse Oximeters which used to 1.5k is now selling as high as 4.5k, Pure loot. Amazon atleast in USA doesn't allow that practice, sadly not the case with amazon India.
Pulse oximeter in local medical equipment store is still 1500, bought one few days back as having breathing problem.

Last edited:
This is now available at Myntra for 1250
I just had a horrible time with them for this very product. They shipped a broken device and then took 1 month just to pick it up. Still haven't received a refund and at that time they sold it for 1800 when the MRP on the product itself was 1650. I don't know how even Amazon is selling for 1850. Maybe Wahl have increased the MRP now.

I just had a horrible time with them for this very product. They shipped a broken device and then took 1 month just to pick it up. Still haven't received a refund and at that time they sold it for 1800 when the MRP on the product itself was 1650. I don't know how even Amazon is selling for 1850. Maybe Wahl have increased the MRP now.
I cancelled my order 1695 at Amazon to buy this, Amazon delayed delivery.

Back