Won a fridge from Coco Cola contest

The contest was NOT fake. I talked to someone from Coca Cola in Gurgaon. Coca Cola USA gave me the number. But even the HQ guys aren't helpful. They said they would call me. They never did.

Scums.
Dear Sir,
This is to inform you that we, at One97 Communications Ltd tried to contact you several times regarding delivery of your prize which was won via participating in “Refresh Ho Jao Fridge Le Jao”, a promotion sponsored by Coca-Cola India Private Limited.

We tried to contact you via your registered mobile number- 8802XXXX multiple times but it went unanswered every time, either it was switched off or not reachable.

This is to formerly confirm that your prize has been forfeited from “Refresh ho Jao Fridge Le jao” promotion.

Registered Mobile Number: 8802XXXX

Unique Code- EXXXXXXX

Thanking You,

ONE97 Communications Limited

On Behalf of Coca-Cola India Private Limited

So is that true that you were out of contact or they are just giving fake reasons to run away with your age old gift now??

So is that true that you were out of contact or they are just giving fake reasons to run away with your age old gift now??
I'm now. They had months and months of time. The process started somewhere in Sept 2014. What the hell were they doing all this time. I was in Delhi for a long time then, in fact i waited for the damn fridge so i postponed my flight ticket booking as i wanted to be PERSONALLY there. I'm even more miffed when I think about how retarded they are to not even send me a mail before that "forfeit" mail. Coca Cola and I, we even exchanged some mails. They had my mail but didn't bother to contact me when they couldn't reach me on phone. a legit WTF moment. And it so happens that I gave them the perfect excuse. wow life.

Last edited:
I'm now. They had months and months of time. The processor started somewhere in Sept 2014. What the hell were they doing all this time. I was in Delhi for a long time then, in fact i waited for the dam fridge so i postponed my flight ticket booking as i wanted to be PERSONALLY there. I'm even more miffed when I think about how retarded they are to not even send me a mail before that "forfeit" mail. Coca Cola and I we even exchanged some mails. They had my mail but didn't bother to contact me when they couldn't reach me on phone. a legit WTF moment. And it so happens that I gave them the perfect excuse. wow life.

Run to consumer court. Say you had a lot of mental harassment and torture for past a year and you incurred losses till date due to their negligence.
Ask for hefty compensation and forget about the fridge.

Anyone willing to help in all these legal issues (HP old case, Tikona and Coca Cola)? If we win you'll half of the money.

Back