Wordpress Theme Broke

Hi all..

i recently moved from one theme to another..

i selected the free WooTheme Irrestible. for my site Urs Siva – Official Blog !!|Love others.. Help Others..

as u can see the main page/first page is perfect .

but when i go to the article page

Windows 7 ? Silky Smooth Vista PART 1|Urs Siva – Official Blog !!

, the theme gets broken as the ads are not displayed properly.
Please help me

here is the source code for the theme http://www.woothemes.com/free-themes/Irresistible
please help me.

You have messed up the order of the DIV tags while pasting the ads. They are not nested properly. Check your sidebar.php

Otherwise I will post the solution later tonight. It would be easier if you attach your own sidebar.php here.

i think i included the <center> tag to positioon the ads. may be thats breaking the theme.

will check it out.... thnks renegade.

are u well versed with these kinda themes ?

i need assistence on my another blog...

will finish this one and come back..

<div id="sidebar" <?php if ( get_option('woo_mainright') ) echo 'class="fl"'; ?>>

<div class="widgetized">

<?php if (function_exists('dynamic_sidebar') && dynamic_sidebar(2) ) ?>

</div>

<?php if ( !get_option('woo_video') ) include ( TEMPLATEPATH . "/includes/video.php" ); ?>

<?php if ( !get_option('woo_tabs') ) include ( TEMPLATEPATH . "/includes/tabs.php" ); ?>

<div class="widgetized">

<?php if (function_exists('dynamic_sidebar') && dynamic_sidebar(1) ) ?>

</div>

</div>

i removed the <center> tag. but still the problem persist.

i have posted the sidebar.php code.

please help

update :

i removed the ads from the widget.. now everything is fine.

but how can i include the ads now ?

This is the original unedited sidebar.php

Also now you have removed the ad codes so your page is loading fine.

That error was occurring because an extra </div> tag was getting introduced into the page layout when you placed the ads. So check for that.

If not then tell me the procedure and code you used to put the ads on the blog.

thnks renegade.. problem solved . also edited tabs.php to display the recent posts rather than comments in the first tab.

i have another blog .. Cloud Technica , the problem with this blog is , i think its using so much CPU or say its taking hefty load of time to load. i think its due to YARPP plugin which computes for related article and posts .

another issue is i want to upgrade thetheme look. something more like web 2.0

please visit the site and can u suggest me other good themes which are not that complicated.

First of all remove all unnecessary plugins from your Clod Technica Blog like: Adsense Manager, Chitika Manager etc. etc.

Instead try to implement the codes via Theme Editor. Also even after using Wp Super Cache, your blog is taking too much CPU than your theme is not optimized. Try changing the theme or remove unnecessary plugins

Also you are using wordpress 2.7.1, upgrade to latest one via Fantastico

Also as per Reverse IP Lookup - Find Other Web Sites Hosted on a Web Server , your shared hosting server have a total of 132 Domains

So first of all try to optimize your theme and plugin from your side, if it also don't work than ask your Webhosting provider to change your server

Hope this helps :)

mrintech said:
First of all remove all unnecessary plugins from your Clod Technica Blog like: Adsense Manager, Chitika Manager etc. etc.

Instead try to implement the codes via Theme Editor. Also even after using Wp Super Cache, your blog is taking too much CPU than your theme is not optimized. Try changing the theme or remove unnecessary plugins

Also you are using wordpress 2.7.1, upgrade to latest one via Fantastico

Also as per Reverse IP Lookup - Find Other Web Sites Hosted on a Web Server , your shared hosting server have a total of 132 Domains

So first of all try to optimize your theme and plugin from your side, if it also don't work than ask your Webhosting provider to change your server

Hope this helps :)

thnks .i am on 2.8.3 only. where did u find that mine is running on 2.7 ? and how ? i think i hid the verrsion ......

i think i should start from the start. like selecting a good theme and take out all the plugin.

suggest me few theme for my blog. i want it to be neat , but at same time dispaly much info and a simple 1,2,3... page no at the bottom. many themes nowadays dont come with it.
will select a theme and start from there.

please suggest few

Naveen_Reloaded said:
thnks .i am on 2.8.3 only. where did u find that mine is running on 2.7 ? and how ? i think i hid the verrsion ......

i think i should start from the start. like selecting a good theme and take out all the plugin.

suggest me few theme for my blog. i want it to be neat , but at same time dispaly much info and a simple 1,2,3... page no at the bottom. many themes nowadays dont come with it.

will select a theme and start from there.

please suggest few

The source page of your blog is showing:

<meta name="generator" content="WordPress 2.7.1" />

With reference to above I wrote in the previous post

Well I can't suggest you the best free themes as there are tons and tons of free themes available. You can Google: seo optimized wordpress themes - Google Search

thnks dude. will lookinto it and reply here.

trying some new themes on cloudtechnica. advice , comments needed...

update :

a little problem guys.
in my Urs Siva – Official Blog !!|Love others.. Help Others.. , there is no "Next Page" or "Prev page" for navigating to my other articles... instead it is showing as " Archives "

please help me

Update :

please help me with http://cloudtechnica.com/

i want to expand the width of the article content space...

please help me

but how can i include the ads now ?

You dont need plugins to add ads, in any sidebar, add a text box, copy your ad code in it, and it will work.

Back