Work From Home (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kartikoli

Skilled
Many of you know that I have been working with few members since months now (Details https://www.techenclave.com/community/threads/work-from-home-offering.176930/ and https://www.techenclave.com/communi...he-companies-work-from-home-part-time.175724/) and over period of time have been posting new projects regularly but I cant edit first post of a thread due to TE default settings so posting the details of the current project in this thread. (will close the last one)

Requirement
If you are -
- Good with searching information over internet.
- Familiar with Linkedin
- Bank account so I can transfer the money.
- Unlimited internet preferred as sometime websites are heavy and can take bandwidth.
- Free time

Work:-
We have a list of companies on Google spreadsheet and we need to find required contacts for that company using website and Linkedin

We need C level, VP, Director and Manager level contact of each company. Just visit the website and look for there management team, most of the time we get them and if not we can search Linkedin too.

Details to fill
Name and Job Title only (if you see email or phone present on the website then copy that too)

Name, Email and Job Title only
That's it

For every 100 Valid rows we get 70rs 90rs so please decide if the money is enough for the time you spend.

I'll try to help in all possible way.
Message me directly so I can reply via phone.

Last edited:
Sorry for the late reply but I just came back home from hospital after surgery, thankfully everything is fine and after a week of bed rest I can start working.

Hopefully from next Saturday I'll try to kick start this project which is delayed for more than a month and I need to make sure that this is started on priority.

I'll post here as soon as this project is live.

Thanks for all the wishes and prayers, I really appreciate the concern shown by everyone one. (A true meaning of community)

Hey Kartik , Out of curiosity just would like to know are you running an independent Staffing company or you take contracts for position from the big players ?
I might be interested since i am into this field !

Last edited:
As promised I am in touch with old team and started the project, I'll update as soon as I need new people to join. I need to train them all so it takes time

Done with training old team and now I can work with new people, Please message me directly also Its monday so my responses can be delayed. going on a job after a long pause and have got tones of work load lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back