Work From Home Offering

Status
Not open for further replies.
@kartikoli I am interested in this too.Is there a vacancy?If there is one,then I would like to join in.Please count me too.And what is the work and payment like?

I am also interested to work because I used to work on Mturk.

@kartikoli I am interested in this too.Is there a vacancy?If there is one,then I would like to join in.Please count me too.And what is the work and payment like?
Sorry for the late reply but I am bit busy these days, anyways I will have some free time on Saturday so please message me directly.

Here is the project details that I have posted earlier
https://www.techenclave.com/community/threads/work-from-home-offering.176930/page-3#post-2073679

@John4321 : that's decent! What do you do? On which platform do you offer services??
This has become one of the biggest scams in India. People are getting work done - don't pay!

1&1/2 Yrs back also I posted when I started and I post my details on regular basis. There is no scam alll I do is juz check my ads. If you are interested pm me. Patience is the key to success.

Got new project, will post details tomorrow :) Preference will be given to those who have worked with me or who knows searching on Linkedin and websites.

Recently Linkedin have made too many restrictions so now we need Linkedin accounts with connections, we can still use without connection accounts but those will take more time finding details as compared to accounts with connections.
Though not to worry, I will guide how to add connections easily.

Please message me directly if you need any clearance, I'll try to answer ASAP but might be late due to busy schedule.

EDIT: Sorry guys I havent been able to post the details and respond to people messages as I am not feeling well. Went to the doctor and he says I should be fine as stomach pain is due to digestion issue.
Currently cant concentrate properly due to pain, I'll get back as soon as I am fine.

If anyone wants to know what I do exactly then they can pm me. The company which I work for has been paying since past 8 years all over the world

If anyone wants to know what I do exactly then they can pm me. The company which I work for has been paying since past 8 years all over the world
the pic you provided is of Neobux site, famous PTC site. if one has patience then only they can earn from PTC sites.

EDIT: Sorry guys I havent been able to post the details and respond to people messages as I am not feeling well. Went to the doctor and he says I should be fine as stomach pain is due to digestion issue.
Currently cant concentrate properly due to pain, I'll get back as soon as I am fine.
I would like to work with you, please could you PM me your work detail after recovering? get well soon.

Just to let everyone know that I have been diagnosed stone in gallbladder and have been on bed since 2 weeks and looks like I won't be able to start the project even next week (expecting surgery next week).

I have all the details but can't sit on PC for even half an hour, the project needs clarification specially when we start.
Hopefully I'll get back soon after everything comes back to normal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back