Work from Home opportunity for Genuine people- Data entry

nRiTeCh

Skilled
Guys I have a long-term Data entry project to work upon.
Basically got this project for myself and my wife but unfortunately we are very much occupied with our jobs and some ailing family medical issues.

Hence decided to outsource this project to serious needy people who really want some good real income just working from home.

The objective of the project is to type the text from supplied text images AS IS into the relevant software/tool which doesn’t allow any copy/paste functionality. There’s nothing to worry about the tool if you type accurately without any mistakes. No text or any type of correction is to be done.
Any investment/deposit etc. required from you: NO, nothing is to be paid, no nominal fee or deposit etc. Its completely free. Only investment is your typing efforts for your earnings thats it.
Pages to be typed for a 30 day project:
300 pages (which comes to 10 pages/day)
User required: One or two.
Earnings: Payment will be received only for accurate typed pages.
Earning split ratio:
User: 70%
Me: 30%
Payment rate:
1-100 pages: Rs. 70/-
101-200: 90/-
201-300: 120/-
(if out of 300 types pages if even 201 pages are accurate then earnings will be 201* Rs. 120)
(if out of 300 types pages if even 200 pages are accurate then earnings will be 200* Rs. 90)
and so on...
  • Project duration is for 12 months. You may wish to work only for a month or full 12 months. Its completely your wish.
  • I'm nobody to decide on the money as its all under the project plan which I have opted for. So if suppose 2 people are working on these 300 pages and if they each complete 150 pages, the earned amount will be split equally, minus my 30% stake. Thus, the 70% amount is flat yours if you working alone on the project. So if someone wants to do it alone its totally his call and good for him/her.
  • The more people enter into this, the amount splits as per the pages typed by each user. Which will result in less earning per person. Thus have kept a capping of max 2 users per project.
  • Hence max only 2 people are welcomed. But chance to taste the sample is opened for all as its when the person becomes sure if he is able to work.
  • ** Amount earned will only be for the accurate pages. That’s what it is all about. So if you alone type 300 pages and only 100 pages are accurate then I will be receiving money only for those accurate pages and the split equation will be as discussed earlier.
  • A QC report will be shared with the participating users after pages are submitted further and once QC report is received by me from the concerned authority. Thus, 100% transparency will be maintained and no cheating or favoritism etc. And one can have a look/ tally into his/her mistakes afterwards.
  • Earned project money can used as a secondary income where one can pay his/her house rent, pocket money, fuel, hotel expenses, mobile/telephone bills, recharges etc. and what not.
  • People can also opt for this as full time job as well depending on their choices if they find it comfortable, viable earning method or interesting.
  • Money will be transferred on same day or next day once I receive it from the concerned authorities.
  • ** Once the pages are allotted, its your full responsibility to complete the work within prescribed time slot and no excuses thereafter will be entertained as the continuous files nos. For eg: 100 - 300 will be given to you and these need to in sequence during project submission. Pages will also be distributed in sequence to the participating users.
]
  • A person who can do the job precisely and sincerely by daily dedicating some fixed amount of time.
  • Basic computer knowledge, English typing. Internet required only when submitting the files to me.
  • Good typing speed.
  • 100% accuracy to be maintained as even a missed full-stop, comma, space or any punctuation or caps/small letters/words etc. will render the typed page useless and so no money will be earned for such page. Thus, the efforts for that page will unfortunately go waste!
  • ** Most importantly: No corrections to be made for any spellings. For e.g.: if it’s shown as Compputterr don’t correct it to Computer, type it as is from the image. Begin a new line only if the line in the image describes so. Else go on typing continuously. Team viewer etc. remote support assistance will be provided from my ends. So no need to worry about anything. Better always ask rather than typing wrongly as it will cost your time and will affect the final earnings.
  • No cheating or copy/pasting and even if one tries so, the copy/paste doesn’t work inside the tool. It’s all about real typing efforts.
  • The tool license only works on max 3 systems so I cannot risk it everywhere. But only to genuine users.

Reason for outsourcing:
  • Already occupied with lots of office work and other family priorities.
  • To help needy people who are in dire need of some good income either primary or secondary, one who are going through financial issues.
First judge yourselves as to how many such pages can you type in one single day. Aim is 10 pages per day.

Any more question, you are always free to ask. PM!:)

Last edited:
Does mentioned payment rate includes your share?
No. Rates are original flat. If you type & earn 100 buck, 70 is yours and 30 mine.
That simple![DOUBLEPOST=1517386365][/DOUBLEPOST]Samples sent to the emails ids received. Plz check. Take your time and dont rush into typing.

Last edited:
People who post for expected writers have lot of freelancer options, on 100s of sites why SCAM here ? (they earn more here probably ? or people here have less experience about revenue medical field)

What are payment terms and options ?
If any eligible user from medical field makes round 10 VALID entries per day will they get paid same day ? Via how ?
They dont have bank accounts etc.
If payments on daily terms (when articles are legit) it seems legi.

Most importantly who decides if an article is legit or not (copied/paste) ?

People who post for expected writers have lot of freelancer options, on 100s of sites why SCAM here ? (they earn more here probably ? or people here have less experience about revenue medical field)

What are payment terms and options ?
If any eligible user from medical field makes round 10 VALID entries per day will they get paid same day ? Via how ?
They dont have bank accounts etc.
If payments on daily terms (when articles are legit) it seems legi.

Most importantly who decides if an article is legit or not (copied/paste) ?
Nobody is scamming here and if you not interested dont talk crap here. The title says it all...only for Genuine people. You will come to know once people start earning.

Payment will be made via bank transfer strictly.
What medical field?
If you want payment on daily basis join some dataentry per-day-basis job freely available at cybercafes.
You dont have to worry about any article if its legit or not as its taken care and this ones is for a good cause.

If you are focusing on some medical field this aint it. At least not this thread.

Last edited:
All pms replied.
Once you drop pm plz wait for some time or hours as phones are not allowed in office.[DOUBLEPOST=1517502069][/DOUBLEPOST]All pms replied.

2 people to be finalized as 2 members are very keen and mostly needy too.

Still keep going if in case anyone backs-off!

Last edited:
Guys i mistakenly deleted some emails and unfortunately deleted the recent email chain of this thread.
Somebody was asking me about help regarding punctuation marks etc. Can you send me the same mail. I'm unable to recall who was he.

Back