World of Warships

Hello all, started playing WoWs about 5 months back and i'm completely hooked.
Creating a discussion thread since i think world of tanks has one.
maybe even find some people to division up with or just talk about fav. ship/playstyle/tier progress etc.

Hear they have Asian Servers.

Any idea where the servers are located in Asia?

Is there any IP that one can ping to check latency? Do let me know. If I get a sub 120 ping I am willing to install and try it out.

Missed this thread. Have been playing on and off for over 2 years, 4.6k games. Fun game to play. Asia server i get around 50 pings with hathway.

I mainly play cruisers - Favorite ship is Minotaur. Have several T10's - Des Moines, Gearing, Montana, Minotaur. In-game name is same as my username. Let me know if you would like to division.

As I mentioned above - I'm interested in the game but only if I can check my ping first to make sure its below 120.
If you can give me the games Asia Server IP to ping I can check it out and install accordingly.

You can still play this game at around 200 ping reasonably well. This is a bit of a slow game unlike world of tanks. Here your artillery takes 5 to 15 secs to impact on target, so when i had pings of around 170, i could still play.

As I mentioned above - I'm interested in the game but only if I can check my ping first to make sure its below 120.
If you can give me the games Asia Server IP to ping I can check it out and install accordingly.

NVM - found the IP myself....
sorry, i had replied but it didnt get posted and i didn't realize it until now. (i was unable to find an ip to ping to)
using airtel in bangalore i got under 50ms consistently.
using tikona in chennai now and i get between 100-200ms. over 300ms causes lag (noticed this when i had a torrent on while playing).

Missed this thread. Have been playing on and off for over 2 years, 4.6k games. Fun game to play. Asia server i get around 50 pings with hathway.

I mainly play cruisers - Favorite ship is Minotaur. Have several T10's - Des Moines, Gearing, Montana, Minotaur. In-game name is same as my username. Let me know if you would like to division.

wow, that's a lot of games. im somewhere around 700 games. the highest tier i've hit is 7 (myoko and york).
was basically getting to tier5 on multiple lines and countries to find my favoured play style.
i'm leaning towards playing bb's so currently grinding the us and german bb lines.

sorry, i had replied but it didnt get posted and i didn't realize it until now. (i was unable to find an ip to ping to)
using airtel in bangalore i got under 50ms consistently.
using tikona in chennai now and i get between 100-200ms. over 300ms causes lag (noticed this when i had a torrent on while playing).

wow, that's a lot of games. im somewhere around 700 games. the highest tier i've hit is 7 (myoko and york).
was basically getting to tier5 on multiple lines and countries to find my favoured play style.
i'm leaning towards playing bb's so currently grinding the us and german bb lines.

Well i have played almost all lines i think. Other than the T10's, i have, Essex, Myoko, Shiratsuyu, Kagero, Nagato, Ryujo, Hipper, Gnie, Kiev, Budyonny and the german t4 DD. I also have 20+ premiums :).

Back