World's Collectors Edition -Cooling And Case Modding Products

Status
Not open for further replies.
mav2000 said:
Hey sirji are you goona add fans and case mods also?

Yes i will ,

i am Now Dedicated People To This Job ,this Week you Guys Will See a Flurry of Products from Lynx In TE

Mates ,
Deal Being Updated With Cooling/Case Modding Products from Sunbeamtech And Also HDD Docking station And Core Contact Freezer .We Also Have the LGA 1366 Socket So That People With Core i7 Could Use Core Contact Freezer .We Have Both Versions The 92mm And The 120mm In Stock .So It Will fit Both Your Chassis .

Mates ,
Deal Being Updated With Cooling/Case Modding Products from Sunbeamtech And Also HDD Docking station And Core Contact Freezer .We Also Have the LGA 1366 Socket So That People With Core i7 Could Use Core Contact Freezer .We Have Both Versions The 92mm And The 120mm In Stock .So It Will fit Both Your Chassis .

Sweet pricing bro,
Prices for Sunbeamtech modding parts are on par with Prime.
Well done and wish you many sales!

@Thread
Guys, i believe that the CCFL tubes by Sunbeamtech are much better buy than the Logisys ones.

Amien said:
Sweet pricing bro,

Prices for Sunbeamtech modding parts are on par with Prime.

Well done and wish you many sales!

@Thread

Guys, i believe that the CCFL tubes by Sunbeamtech are much better buy than the Logisys ones.

Mates ,

More sunbeamtech And Core Contact Freezers in sTock

hi,Amarbir ,do u have bubble light/blue and silent anodized led fan[BLUE ONE] in stock..i am very interested in these ..pmed u

Mates ,
i Will Reorganise This Thread Into Section Like

1 :Thermal Compounds
2 :Fans
3 :CCFL Tubes
4 :Etc Etc .
this will Help me and the members to cordinate more on the items and i will keep it pictorial .

Update ,
In STock Arctic Cooling Accelero S1 Rev 2 And Turbo Modules ,Logisys 120mm 80 CFM Fan ,Coolermaster 90 CFM Fans @ Blue ,Red And Green Colour ,All Thermal Compounds And Epoxy ,Fan Rivets Dual And Single Head .3 M Tapes ,Twin Turbo GPU Cooler , Akasa Cooler For GPU ,Scythe 120mm Fans Slipstream And S-Flex , Panaflo 120mm ,Thermalright 1366 LGa Socket ,Prolimatech Meghalem 120 .

Amarbir sahabh, I request you to please post larger images.
I can barely see some of the items.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back