World's Collectors Edition -Cooling And Case Modding Products

Status
Not open for further replies.
m0h1t said:
Amarbir sahabh, I request you to please post larger images.

I can barely see some of the items.

Sir ,

There Is No Place To Keep So Much In The Shop ,We Are First Entering The Material We Have Recieved ,Once i Do That I am On The Prowl And Will Do That

Guys ,

Sardar attack On The Thread ,Wait And Watch The Show Today......

PS :

This is My Intensely Stocked Items And i Will Leave No Stone Unturned To Add Each And Every Part Thats Never Been Done On TE ,My Favourite Song is Playing On My EP-630's And ..................:)

mav2000 said:
am waiting sir. Looks interesting.

Hi ,

Anything Specific Tell Me I Will Add That ASAP ,Have To Take Mom To PGI Tommorow For Getting Her Fracture Plaster Removed ,So Will Not Be available For Half a Day .:)

nightwing892001 said:
Will take both the Accelero S1 rev2 and Turbo modules as soon as my exams are finished.:eek:hyeah:

Good ,

But i Am Sure They will Be Sold By That Time .Secondly Very Soon i will Have Some Dhamaka Rates On Some Brands ,So Shipping From USA To India And then Selling Of the Same will Be Impossible By any Dealer Here On the Job .

Good ,
But i Am Sure They will Be Sold By That Time .Secondly Very Soon i will Have Some Dhamaka Rates On Some Brands ,So Shipping From USA To India And then Selling Of the Same will Be Impossible By any Dealer Here On the Job .
No problem.I will take the Twin Turbo then.:hap2: Hope you have them in stock.

mav2000 said:
Sirji please add the other stuff

Mav2000 ,

Boss i Changed Your Order status @ Lynx and I Am Waiting For The Payments ,Once Done i will Shipout Both The Items Are In stock BTW .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back