World's Collectors Edition -Cooling And Case Modding Products

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amarbir

Skilled
Mates ,

This Thread Will Have Many Products that Will Interest You The Sumemrs Are Comming and We Have To Get charged Up :p .

CPU Coolers

"Coolermaster ,Thermaight ,Scythe ,Prolimatech ,ASUS ,Gelid ,Sunbeamtech"

GPU Coolers

"Thermalright ,Scythe ,Akasa ,Coolermaster ,Arctic Cooling,Glcailtech "

Fans

"Delta ,Panasonic ,GE-Lid ,Sunbeamtech ,Top Motor ,Coolermaster ,Amigo ,Antec ,JMC Datech ,Logisys ,Scythe ,Silverstone "

Chipset Coolers

"Thermalright ,Akasa ,Switech"

HDD Coolers

"Scythe ,Others "

IC Coolers "PWM Mosfets ,General IC ,Super IO ,Ram Memory"

"Switech,Others "

Laptop Cooling

"Coolermaster ,Belkin"

Mosfet Coolers

"Thermalright ,Others"

RAM Coolers

"OCZ ,Scythe ,Thermalright ,Corsair ,Patroit "

Thermal Compounds

"GE-Lid ,Arctic Cooling ,Arctic Silver ,Coolermaster ,OCZ ,Antec "

Thermal Pads

"Shinetsu ,Akasa"

Thermal Adhesives

"Arctic Cooling And Arctic Silver "

Complete Water Cooling Kits

"Coolermaster And Swiftech "

GPU Water Blocks

"Coolermaster "

Water Cooling Coolants

"Coolermaster"

Antivibration Products "Fans ,SMPS ,System Case ,Etc"

"Generic And Might Be Some Branded "

Cables And Connectors

"Sunbeamtech ,Ge-lid & Others"

Cabinet LED Handles

"Sunbeamtech"

Cable Sleeving & Modding Products

"Misc Brands "

El Wire Wraps

"Sunbeamtech"

Fan controller

"My Self Imports And Sunbeamtech ,Scythe ,GE-Lid"

Fan Grills

"Generic Brands And Some Branded Once Too "

LED Lights "Can BE Installed Anywhere"

"Sunbeamtech And Some Not To Be Told Brands :p"

Light Screws

"Sunbeamtech And Many Others "

Liquid Neon Lights

"Sunbeamtech "

CCFL Tubes "single And Dual"

"Logisys ,Sunbeamtech and Other Brands "

Bubble Light

"sunbeamtech "

Panels "5.25" And 3.5"

"Sunbeamtech And Self Import Also Scythe "

Power Supply Expansion

"sunbeamtech "

Thumb Screws

"Sunbeamtech and Others "

Note :
  • All Others That Are Pending Are In The Process Of Comming .I Am Also Sorting My Website Section To Help You And Me To Smooth the Case Modding And Cooling Section .
  • I Will Be Adding Products Into Each Section and all Items Are Ready Shipment ,Might Be Just a Little Are Not .

How To Buy :
  • Please PM Me Your query .
Shipping :
  • Rs :85/Kg By DTDC Air and Rs :55/Kg By DTDC Surface .

Hi ,

Thanks For Funky ,And Few Mods And Friends Who Gave Me PM's ,Thanks Guys I Am Here To Make Your Shopping Experience Nice and Easy .I Am Adding More To this Thread Just Keep Watching the Same ......

thanks again .......

Amabir, please upload the images to a public image host. Hotlinking from other websites is against TE rules.

bottle said:
Amabir, please upload the images to a public image host. Hotlinking from other websites is against TE rules.

hi bottle ,
will Correct That In a Few Minutes ,thanks For Reminding Me ......Just Few Minutes .sorry i am Finding It a Bit difficult ...

:rofl:

Mates ,

I Am Busy Changing All The Rates On My Website TE And Other Forums ,Can You Please PM Me When You Want Any Stuff Quote ,All These Threads Cannot Be Updated In One Day As It Takes Time And All Rates Have Changed .

Sandy said:
omg why does the Thermalright 120 Extreme @ Rs cost 3,700 ??

Cos ,

Sandy The Dollar is 51 Now And the Shipping Cost + Custom Duty "I am Paying It " The Pricing Was 30 To 35% On the Item ,After That is My Marjin which Like anything And Always is Less ,This is The Costing It Came to Be .Also If I Import i Have To Put 4% Extra VAT also As This is The First Time It Being sold In India .This VAT 4% is Also Included In Rate ,I am sure If Anyone Will Import These Items From USA Properly and Give the custom Duty This is the Rate Its Gonna Be .

Amarbir, any chances of getting the Ninja Mini or Ninja itself , if yes ..can you please let me know the approx. price please

Thanks

Amarbir, u got Artic Cooling Accelero S1 Rev2 for GPU cooling ? i was interested for using it with my 4850...and also, does it come with sinks for vram and VRM(voltage regulator) ?

Mods ,
Please Rename thread title To " Cooling And Case Modding Products " And Reopen This Thread I Love You Guys You Are Damn Responsive :p

Ps :Excellent Job .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back