iOS Worth getting iPhone 5s now?

w1nD

Adept
Hello,

After using droid for few years I'm finally thinking to move to iOS. I was just wondering if getting iphone 5s in a month's time will be worth, esp. after iphone 6 is released.

Will iphone 5s will be obsolete ?? This is the main question. :(

Please advice. Thanks !

Hello,

After using droid for few years I'm finally thinking to move to iOS. I was just wondering if getting iphone 5s in a month's time will be worth, esp. after iphone 6 is released.

Will iphone 5s will be obsolete ?? This is the main question. :(

Please advice. Thanks !

Iphone 5s will not be obsolete with the launch of iphone 6, but i think you should wait and see what new things they bring in the new iphone and then decide is it worth it or not.

The iphone will not be obsolete atleast for 2 years. It has great hardware . But am sure the price might come down after the iPhone 6 launch, so just wait it out . Even am waiting to buy the Gold one.[DOUBLEPOST=1404735846][/DOUBLEPOST]The iphone will not be obsolete atleast for 2 years. It has great hardware . But am sure the price might come down after the iPhone 6 launch, so just wait it out . Even am waiting to buy the Gold one.

Last edited:
Yes @aka911 I've read similar rumours too.
And as for the query of @w1nD : Bro the Iphone 5s was designed for some futuristic solutions. I am pretty sure this phone will receive updates for much longer than the earlier iPhone models. The 64bit processor is packed for a reason, a reason justified after a year or so.

The only choice you will have to make is, price and dimensions! Whatever you choose, the UI will be similar, that's for sure. :)

yo @w1nD , the iOS theme on the nexus 4 didnt give you the feel it seems.. get it soon. :p
lol that was just for fun :p yea need some $$ right now, will get after thatlol that was just for fun :p the real reason was performance issues n lags :( yea need some $$ right now, will get after that

Back