Writing & Forum Posting Job - 3 lac to 4 lac per annum

Vij

Skilled
Hey guys

I run a web media company in Hyderabad. Looking for a very good writer who can rewrite existing articles and forum posts in their own words. Reference material will be given and you have to rewrite it intelligently such that it looks original and unique.

Pay:
Looking to employ fulltime or part-time( min 4 hours per day). Pay on offer is 3lac to 4.2 lac per annum depending on the calibre of the individual. An experienced writer and/or excellent forum member will be given preference. It's an onsite job, but work from home option available too on freelance basis.

Requirements:
The candidate should have excellent english speaking and writing skills and be forum savvy. Topics are about fitness and sexual health.

You can pm me to let me know your interest and we can take it forward from there.

Regards
Vijay Nair
Web Focus Solutions pvt ltd.

Last edited:
Only candidates whose English is exemplary need apply. There shouldn't be an iota of doubt in the minds of the readers, regarding the nationality of the writer. I hope this post doesn't sound elitist or racial, but the audience is American and the writing involves conversational writing and hence this is a very very important factor, so please filter yourself in or out after reading this post.

I am willing to negotiate further if someone exceptional and apt wants to apply. Interested people may kindly PM me telling about yourself and how you would be suitable.

Back