WTB: 2 AMD 64 Venice core 3000+ cpu's Soc 939, Used but Working Condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

deejay

Skilled
As per Title i require 2 (TWO) pieces of above urgently.

Expected Price: Rs. 2200 ~ 2500/- depending upon warranty Left and the stepping (o/c ability).

PS: dont be surprised by these prices. The prices have crashed in the international market and soon it would crash here too.

for e.g. currently @ newegg the prices are as follows.
3000+ = $66 = 3100
3200+ = $77 = 3600

opty 144 = $125 = 5875
opty 146 = $ 155 = 7285

X2 3800+ (DC) = $147 = 6900

I know international pricing is not applicable here but Dont forget Indian cpu prices always track the international prices with minimum additions.
and expect to see these rates (+ /_ 7%) here too locally within days.

deejay said:
As per Title i require 2 (TWO) pieces of above urgently.

Expected Price: Rs. 2200 ~ 2500/- depending upon warranty Left and the stepping (o/c ability).

PS: dont be surprised by these prices. The prices have crashed in the international market and soon it would crash here too.

for e.g. currently @ newegg the prices are as follows.
3000+ = $66 = 3100
3200+ = $77 = 3600

opty 144 = $125 = 5875
opty 146 = $ 155 = 7285

X2 3800+ (DC) = $147 = 6900

I know international pricing is not applicable here but Dont forget Indian cpu prices always track the international prices with minimum additions.
and expect to see these rates (+ /_ 7%) here too locally within days.

sorry but the current market price is Rs.4000 here in Kolkata

Udit said:
sorry but the current market price is Rs.4000 here in Kolkata

Yes udit, even i had sold my "beauty" E-3 core 3000+ cpu for 4K 10 (Ten) days ago. but that is "past" i always look "ahead" in such matters.

anyways only those who are genuinely interested in selling their stuff may kindly post here. there is no point in discussing these local v/s international prices (non)issues. i have never compared them. i just take these interntional prices as reference to know the market trends.

deejay said:
Yes udit, even i had sold my "beauty" E-3 core 3000+ cpu for 4K 10 (Ten) days ago. but that is "past" i always look "ahead" in such matters.

So, you buy AMD3000 at 2.5K and sell them at 4K :ashamed:

So why not buy my AMD3000 (2year warranty) for 5.5K, I will give lots of pirated stuff FREE with it like OS, DB, Linux, LED FANs, Thermal Compound and many many more.....:p

iosoft said:
So, you buy AMD3000 at 2.5K and sell them at 4K :ashamed:

So why not buy my AMD3000 (2year warranty) for 5.5K, I will give lots of pirated stuff FREE with it like OS, DB, Linux, LED FANs, Thermal Compound and many many more.....:p

No. i am not selling anything.

These are purchases for some of my friends.
frankly i dont care what they buy and how much they buy it for, but since they have faith and trust in me i will try to get them a good buy.

You have any problems with that iosoft. ??

as regards ur offer of pirated stuff well i dont deal with pirates. you may offer it to others as bait or incentives...

as regards fans and thermal compound ....i have enough stock with me, always, which most probably you will ever purchase totally in ur lifetime.:rofl:

and regarding ur 3000+ offer of 5.5K ....how much is the quantity ?? surely you must have read the title of the thread and then posted ?? if it is for 2 cpu's then i am interested ;) otherwise read the Market rules or atleast the title before posting !!!! dont spam here please.

if you have any concrete offers reply here otherwise go elsewhere and sell ur pirated stuff.

bought one cpu today from a dear friend on TE for 2.5K ....
looking at the sharp fall in prices i want another one for 2 ~ 2.25K range. if anybody interested let me know ...

deejay said:
bought one cpu today from a dear friend on TE for 2.5K ....
looking at the sharp fall in prices i want another one for 2 ~ 2.25K range. if anybody interested let me know ...

I think I know who that "Dear TE Member" is and if my guess is correct, I swear his dad's gonna make him go without clothes for sometime if he did come to know of this :bleh:

Freaky said:
I think I know who that "Dear TE Member" is and if my guess is correct, I swear his dad's gonna make him go without clothes for sometime if he did come to know of this :bleh:
Really :S ......:(

if that is the case then .....i am prepared to be flexible.

I always thought "The child is the father of a man." .....William Wordsworth

devansh5 said:
I CAN PROVIde a venice core a64 3000+ for Rs.2500 + shipping.With Box from Neoteric Infotech. Mail me if interested at devansh5@gmail.com.

Thanks for the offer.

I will inform you in a day or two ...just need to contact my friend ...
where are you located btw ...

i am located in ahmedabad but i can send it to my office in mumbai.The person from my office can come down to any place in mumbai, And once the buyer is fine with the products he can pay him cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back