WTB: 2 nos. used powersafe 400W psu. any condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

deejay

Skilled
as per Topic require urgently.

Any condition will do.
if it is in working condition then willing to pay Rs. 600 ~ 850 , depending upon the condition.

if it is in non-working condition
Rs. 150 ~ 250 max.

Mumbai Sellers preferred since outstation shipping will be costly and time consuming.

vij said:
wat u gng to do with it if I may ask

They are for young lads who cannot afford huge investments in pc.
most of the parts for it is procurred through TE members .
for e.g. 2 foxconn m/b were ordered and delivered from pune , gfx cards from mumbai etc ....

i have just bought a new cooler master psu ..

so my old powersafe 400 w is up for grabs ..its one year old.. with 2 yrs warranty left .. and bought from mumbai ..

expected price is 1000 rs ..

let me know if interested .........

yogi7272 said:
i have just bought a new cooler master psu ..

so my old powersafe 400 w is up for grabs ..its one year old.. with 2 yrs warranty left .. and bought from mumbai ..

expected price is 1000 rs ..

let me know if interested .........

No, the budget is rather limited.
anyways if the lads have to spend 1K for an old design 400W psu then i might as well advice them to buy the newer 400W powersafe psu for 1.4K.
it is much better than the old 500W powersafe psu imho , especially with regard to 12V outputs under load.

Guys today i purchased 1 400W powersafe psu, brand new, since that kid was in a kind of hurry.

so 1 more psu to be purchased. kindly reconsider ur prices a little so that it fits within the budget and i will purchase it immediately.

deejay said:
Guys today i purchased 1 400W powersafe psu, brand new, since that kid was in a kind of hurry.

so 1 more psu to be purchased. kindly reconsider ur prices a little so that it fits within the budget and i will purchase it immediately.

----------------------

check my pm ..

I 400W psu finalised early today from a mumbai based TE member. price was well within the range disclosed above and less than quoted so far.

if however i do require any more of these i will create a fresh thread. for now mods please close this thread. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back