WTB:- 80GB IDE/160 GB SATA HDD with warranty

Status
Not open for further replies.

smAsh

Disciple
Hey people,
I wanna buy a 80 GB IDE or 160 GB SATA Hard disk in good condition. There should be warranty of atleast 2 years. Offers from Noida/Delhi/Lucknow is preferred. Please quote your price. Also mention the brand in your reply. TIA.

~smAsh

<Edited> Please make an offer if you are from Delhi, Noida or Lucknow/Kanpur . I dont wanna involve courier guys. And please quote the price alongwith purchase year and brand.

@ lucky_chouhan
Check your PM.

@ rockstar1630
Thanks buddy but I dont need an IDE of that capacity. Only SATA above 80GB.

@ anuragjiwrajka
Please PM your HDD purchase year, make, price and ur location.

Got a Hitachi 80Gig IDE HDD bought probably in june 2005 .... it's probably out of warranty.... if interested, let me know the price you're willing to pay. The HDD is in LKO at the moment.

Have an 80GB WD HDD has warranty for another 1.5 yrs and is freshly back from RMA havent even opened the seal yet. Asking for 1400 shipped if interested PM. :)

hey gr8 me new to techenclave so wasnt allowed to start my sale...glad to got u i have a seagate 250gb sata hdd......just 6mnths old....rest warranty left...think 4.5 yrs or so......pm me if u want it....will show u d pics.......

raj.king45 said:
hey gr8 me new to techenclave so wasnt allowed to start my sale...glad to got u i have a seagate 250gb sata hdd......just 6mnths old....rest warranty left...think 4.5 yrs or so......pm me if u want it....will show u d pics.......
He needs only IDE
EDIT: Err... my bad Soiii for the chaos :ashamed:

smAsh said:
@ lucky_chouhan
Check your PM.

@ rockstar1630
Thanks buddy but I dont need an IDE of that capacity. Only SATA above 80GB.

@ anuragjiwrajka
Please PM your HDD purchase year, make, price and ur location.
he said he can have a sata which is above 80gb :clap:

^^ I dont want to involve courier guys you know. Hard disk is a delicate thing and they are pro in mishandling things. Thanks for your offer.

All offers replied. Not able to find a suitable offer so closing this thread. 80GB offers were overpriced. 160GB offer from nfsfan was good but not able to carry the deal due to some technical reason. Anybody interested in 160GB can PM him. Most probably buying a new 250GB locally.
Thanks to all who made an offer.

~smAsh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back